Mrs Brew's weekly random give away........

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve661

May 9, 2012
Yakima, WA
Good morning! I'd like to try your blends, and Malty Toffee sounds like a good one to try :) Quick question; I currently vape with a REO Grand, running a SR306 2.5 atty. I have been mixing my own juice and don't seem to get very clear flavors.... Would changing my atty to a lesser ohm, down to a 2.0 or a 1.5, increase my flavors? I do a lot of chocolate/mint, and just don't get much chocolate flavor.

OH! Thought of another question! After visiting BWB I see that your max strength for the Malty Toffee is 24mg. I currently mix at 32mg, and wondered if you would do any custom strengths?

Thank you for the opportunity to win some tasty juice!

Steve

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I'm all for trying a new to me juice so please count me in. Thanks for the random contest Mrs. Brew and thanks to spacekitty for posting this contest over on the PIF thread.

Although I want me to win (LOL) I will tell you that I don't think you will be disappointed if you try BWB juice.

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Man, since when did 6 year olds care about fashion?!!!

Why is a shirt $20? He's just going to spill something on it the first day!
My MIL bought some school clothes for my 3 year old this summer. As I was removing tags to wash them, I noticed that she had paid as much as $32 for each shirt and $28 for pants. For a 3 year old. In preschool.
Both boys were ring bearers in a wedding over the summer. DH and I spent $14 each on their suits. And they looked better than the $50+ outfits he now goes to school in. :facepalm:

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
So, I have a question? It seems they make candles too, so do they make a candle with the smell of the taste of the juices? If that made any sense...

Yes! Deana's candles are great. Some are scented like the juices and others aren't. My favorite is the Cranberry Marmalade.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
My MIL bought some school clothes for my 3 year old this summer. As I was removing tags to wash them, I noticed that she had paid as much as $32 for each shirt and $28 for pants. For a 3 year old. In preschool.
Both boys were ring bearers in a wedding over the summer. DH and I spent $14 each on their suits. And they looked better than the $50+ outfits he now goes to school in. :facepalm:

Hallelujah, Sister!

How old is your oldest? And then you have a 3 year old and one on the way?
It's crazy, isn't it?!!!

I have a 6 year old, 4 year old, and 22 month old.

I'm so tired....

:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread