Ms. T's Bakery: 5 Flavor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
Ok, here's MY take on the Bacon Maple....I know FINALLY right? LOL!

Now remember...I LOVE Bacon and I love maple syrup ON my bacon (also like it on my sausage links) So, I have been vaping bacon maple ALL DAY LONG today and I like it. :thumbs:

Now, I don't think it's EXACTLY what I expected. I am getting more of a "hickory smoke" flavor than a bacon flavor. And I definitely taste the maple, but I don't find it overpowering at all. I think it's a perfect mix between the two.

In my opinion, it could taste more like bacon, but...I'm sure that's probably not a very easy flavor to come up with. So all in all, I'm happy enough with it and will finish the bottle definitely.

Anyone who hates theirs, feel free to send it to me. :)

Mind if I ask what nic strength you got it in?

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Ok, here are my two cents, and please don't mistake anything I am about to say as trying to be rude or as an attack on you because I certainly I don't mean any of this in that way, but I know how hard it can be to decipher the context that people are speaking in on the net. That said, this is my problem when it comes to reviews of e-liquids. I love to hear other people's opinions on what they like and dislike with them, but since taste is so subjective I don't like the fact that people will rate a juice as a zero for the fact that they didn't like the taste of it, I think it deserves a zero if it doesn't taste as described.

I think you hit the nail right on the head GED. I don't think it is really fair to give a low rating for something just because you don't like it if it tastes as described.

To be honest, I'm not sure why the OP bought any when he says he doesn't understand how anyone could like Bacon Maple or that people would look at you crosseyed if you told them what you were vaping.

VapinDove

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
PA-USA
www.allpathsjewelry.com
I received my 1st order from Ms. T's. My absolute favorite is the Vanilla Custard. It really tastes like vanilla custard - smooth very vanilla-y taste with alot of vapor and throat hit. I only ordered a 6ml so tonight I just ordered her largest size with a few more flavors to try.

If you like vanilla, this is a winner!

Last edited:

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
Just a quick FYI, I got my Rath's Waffle Juice in the mail yesterday, and am in love with it. It has a maple syrup flavor just like Ms. T's bacon maple had.

Similar flavors, but completely different to my tastebuds. Rath did it right, Tammy did it wrong. I just wanted to put that out there to get rid of all this nonsense of how I don't like maple syrup flavors, and that's the reason I didn't like the bacon maple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread