Not open for further replies.

KTark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
New Hampshire, USA
Company name
Ms. T's Bakery​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
8 July 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
N/A​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
So I have used Ms. T's bakery in the past. I realize that they take a bit longer than other suppliers to fulfill orders as they fill them on demand, not ahead of time. So when I order I am prepared to wait. On May 27, 2014 I placed an order for some e-juice (amazing snickerdoodle). At the time of my order there was a disclaimer on the home page that orders would not be fulfilled for 5-10 business days.

A few days later the disclaimer changed to 10-18 business days. Ok I thought, I can wait. Their juice is that good. June came and went. On July 8 I sent them an email asking when they expected I might see an order. The disclaimer still says 10-18 business days and obviously we're well beyond that at this point.

Today is July 21 and I still have not received a reply from them. The website disclaimer is still 10-18 business days and states that they haven't shipped an order since June 18 - over a month ago!

Their juice is amazing, but this is very poor service. I would appreciate an apology and some sort of communication as to why this is happening and when I can expect an order.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread