Ms. T's Bakery Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Don't eat those foods lol - Ive found eating stuff that tastes like the vape just ruins the vape for me. I can't taste it at all afterward. Coffee is ok with bananas fosters coffee (I find hte coffee taste in that is fairly light anyways) but dont eat bananas..
At least not RIGHT away.
Weirdly banana CAKE is nice with it, but fresh bananas..no
And no chocolate - that jsut KILLS my hot choc n marshmallows - in fact it killed it so bad I dont taste it much any more :( My fault for hitting up real choc during vaping it.
/sigh - live n learn.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
So, I got my Mrs Ts liquid in the mail today.

And all i got to say is WOW!!! :thumb:

You weren't kidding David Bruno. The Banana Fosters Coffee is out of this world!!! And every time I vape it, I feel the need to eat something similar in taste!! - LOL!

Really, I mean, I get a craving to *eat* something that is similar to this in taste! Does anyone else get the cravings too?

Also, the Kahlua and Cream is outstanding! It's a dark complex flavor with a slight sweetness to it. Just fantastic! I don't feel like eating something after vaping this one but the Banana Fosters just gets my taste buds fired up. And I actually get hungry for a dessert :p

Thanks for the suggestions!! Let me know if you guys get the cravings like I do and what do you guys do about it ;)

I'm glad you like it as much as I do. I can't get enough of it. I just ordered more. Yes, It does make my sweet tooth cry.I'll have to try the Kahlula and cream, sounds interesting.
Dave

vapingboy

Mar 30, 2010
chicago
Don't eat those foods lol - Ive found eating stuff that tastes like the vape just ruins the vape for me. I can't taste it at all afterward. Coffee is ok with bananas fosters coffee (I find hte coffee taste in that is fairly light anyways) but dont eat bananas..
At least not RIGHT away.
And no chocolate - that jsut KILLS my hot choc n marshmallows - in fact it killed it so bad I dont taste it much any more :( My fault for hitting up real choc during vaping it.
/sigh - live n learn.

LOL!!! I hear ya! I'll try coffee with it; maybe some flavored coffee.

What is even funnier is after I have vaped this and I don't mean to gross you guys out; but I burp the flavor too!! :lol:

Rsunset327

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Montana
I LOVE Ms T's stuff!! It takes a while to get here but damn it's so good. I just got in Licorice and Butter Rum. I am very picky about my licorice flavors (I LOVE strong anise taste and mouth numb that comes with it) and Ms T's is one of the best I've ever had. The only one that compares to it was Juicyvapor maybe? I loved their licorice too.

The butter rum tasted like sucking on a butter rum candy. Perfection!

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
At least not RIGHT away.
/sigh - live n learn.

CaptJay, this is so weird, I have the opposite experience. If I am vaping Blackberry Jelly and drink a berry fruit juice, it intensifies the vapor for me, same way with buttery flavors if I have a sugar free caramel sucker first I can really taste the buttery flavors better afterwards.

I find it odd that my taste buds get burned out on flavors fairly quickly, if I vape a flavor for a couple of days, I start to not be able to taste it. I generally have to put it away for a week and then go back to it.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
After all of the talk about the blackberry jelly, Irish creme, and bananas foster coffee (with cream), and blueberry smoothie I had to try them.

My findings: I loved (I mean LOVED) the blackberry jelly. Great flavor!. Initially I loved the Irish cream, but then it started to take on a weird coconut suntan lotion-like flavor. Not totally unpleasant, but not terribly great either. The bananas foster coffee is good but the coffee flavor wasn't quite what I hoped for. And, finally, the blueberry smoothie has an odd Flintstones vitamin kind of flavor to me. I've had them all for a little over a week, but I'm going to let them age a bit more and see if that helps. But, the blackberry jelly was good enough that I really can't complain too much with my order and I plan on trying the bananas foster, juicy fruit, amaretto, and Kahlua and cream.

Thanks for all of the recommendations - you guys rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread