Ms ts menthol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
Ok so I bought some of ms ts menthol a while back and now im curious, is it really supposed to be this strong. Is it supposed to be mixed with something else so it wont be so strong? The one I ordered was nic:30mg(High) and there was an option for the strength of the menthol in which I chose strong. But WOAH, it is extremely strong. So strong that if I inhale it for exactly 2 sec(not exaggerating) I squint my eyes and shake my head cuz I cant handle it. Feels like I have an ice cube stuck in my throat.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Maybe you should try the light version. I think it's silly to buy "strong menthol" and then say "WTF, it's too strong".... It does have a huge kick which people do enjoy, I prefer the lighter menthol myself on occasion. But I noticed I enjoy Ms Ts peppermint more than anything. It's the closest thing to a candy cane I have tasted.

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
I am new to ecig and have the same concern as well. not sure if menthol juice = tobacco+menthol (marlboro menthol like) or I need to mix with other natural tobacco juice.

Maybe you find a tabacco blend menthol juice..... but I must say you might wanna try out the menthol's out there then you know which is best for yo!...They are really great!

cdunn96

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo NY
Ok so I bought some of ms ts menthol a while back and now im curious, is it really supposed to be this strong. Is it supposed to be mixed with something else so it wont be so strong? The one I ordered was nic:30mg(High) and there was an option for the strength of the menthol in which I chose strong. But WOAH, it is extremely strong. So strong that if I inhale it for exactly 2 sec(not exaggerating) I squint my eyes and shake my head cuz I cant handle it. Feels like I have an ice cube stuck in my throat.
Where did you get that menthol? I would like to order it. i am serious, the menthol I have is not strong enough.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
Thanx for the replies everyone

Maybe you should try the light version. I think it's silly to buy "strong menthol" and then say "WTF, it's too strong".... It does have a huge kick which people do enjoy, I prefer the lighter menthol myself on occasion. But I noticed I enjoy Ms Ts peppermint more than anything. It's the closest thing to a candy cane I have tasted.
Ofcourse I bought strong menthol but I didnt buy the I cant breathe menthol

I got some Ms. T's light menthol with mandarin orange, and it is super strong too. I use it as an additive to juices that need a kick. Kind of like using a sweetener, one drop at a time.
I think you're the only one that knows what im talking about. Im thinking that it was made for mixing because there is no way anyone can inhale it for more than 2 sec

I am new to ecig and have the same concern as well. not sure if menthol juice = tobacco+menthol (marlboro menthol like) or I need to mix with other natural tobacco juice.
The one I bought has no tobacco taste. It taste like a mint but I think they sell the tobacco+menthol combo

Where did you get that menthol? I would like to order it. i am serious, the menthol I have is not strong enough.
Ms T's but this is too strong. TRUST ME. Im gonna get the light next time, its probably regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread