Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Ms T's website is undergoing a few changes. The look and feel will remain much the same, but there are several key changes to note.

Design
Things will look very similar to before, however, you will notice a few new and different features around, so make sure and explore!
Navigation
This will also be very similar, but in many cases easier. There is a menu bar above the logo that should definitely be explored. Some of the features are as follows and the pages may be subject to change over time:
Coupon Codes:
This is a new dedicated link to the Coupon Codes page. Be SURE to check this one frequently for new and sometimes special codes!
FAQ:
Please check this new FAQ page. It has been updated with lots of questions we are frequently asked, so look there first to see if your questions have already been addressed. For those of you familiar with our previous FAQ, please read the new one because things have been changed and added.
Ingredients:
This is a breakdown of what Ms T uses in her e-juices.
Shipping/Payment Info:
Everything you need to know about how long receiving an order takes, shipping rates and methods, what payments methods are accepted, and Ms T's policy on refunds.
There will be other links containing helpful and useful information. Our contact information will also be accessible from a link on this menu bar.
News Ticker
This new item can be found on the top right side. Check there for news, info on new flavors, additional website changes, and anything else we can think of. Mouse over a news item to pause, and click the item to see the full story.
A Thing or Two About Contacting Ms T’s
Ms T's email addresses WILL BE CHANGING at the time of the new website launch. Please bear this in mind when trying to contact us! The best method of contact will be via email, but a telephone number for calls and texts is provided as well. See the Contact Us link for store hours.
Mobile Optimized Website
This one is very exciting! Ms T's website is now optimized for Apple (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), Android, Blackberry, and Palm operating systems. .You can easily order/reorder your favorite items, and you can access your account information, including messages to/from Ms T's, order status, history and wish lists!.Welcome to the 21st.century.
Gift Certificates
New gift certificates will be available that will be easy to order and buy.
Shopping Cart
The shopping cart has undergone a variety of changes, but should be self-explanatory. Order comments will still be there in case there is anything special to note on your order. Also, Ms T's website will now remember items you placed into your cart between visits!
Wish Lists
Now you will be able to create multiple wish lists and store them on the site. You can even have shared wishlists, which will give you a link to send to your friends! Think of it as Ms T's Gift Registry.
Account
There will be many enhancements and new options included in your account. Some of these features are:
Send and receive messages regarding orders
View order status
View/edit wishlists
See a list of items you recently viewed

**An Important Note About Accounts**
Unfortunately, account information and past order history can not be migrated from the old website to the new one. This means you will need to re-enter your information on your first order after the website goes live. This is an area where we wish we had more control. Order history will begin fresh. If you need to know something from your previous order history, these records will be kept on file and you can email us for more information.

**An Important Note About Orders Placed RIGHT BEFORE the Website Change**
If you placed your order before the website change (orders under number 6200), your information will not be available on this new site! .Your order will go out as normal, but upon your next order, you will be asked to enter your account information again, and you will be able to track new orders. .As stated above, no old information is being migrated from the old website to the new one..

Else
Based on what you have asked for, two new nicotine levels will be offered in the dropdown on each e-juice: 6mg and 18mg. After several requests for alternate nic levels, these two seemed to be the most popular. It is still possible to request a custom level through the order comments, ranging between 5mg and 30mg.

It is a pleasure to roll out this new website to our customers, and these features will enhance the browsing and ordering experience. Other changes/enhancements may follow over time, so be sure to check the news ticker every time you visit!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Don't be scared if you don't see it right away. It takes a little time. The New site has 2 menus ..one across the top (starting with My Account) and one under the logo starting with (Home and Coupon Codes)

We just did the switch so it will take a couple hours for us all to see it.

SMooches
Ms T

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Thanks so much. We took a while to make sure everything was working perfect before we launched.

Smooches
Ms T

OMG! This is a much welcome refresh! I didn't have any real gripes about the old site...but am digging the new layouts!

Oddly, with the same color scheme and images, I didn't even realize it was new! SNEAKY! :D

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
Mobile Optimized Website
This one is very exciting! Ms T's website is now optimized for Apple (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), Android, Blackberry, and Palm operating systems. .You can easily order/reorder your favorite items, and you can access your account information, including messages to/from Ms T's, order status, history and wish lists!.Welcome to the 21st.century.

OooOOOOOOOOooooh!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have to say, I think your company has by far the best presentation I have seen from any e-cig supplier. I've tried about 10 of your flavors and I tend to be very picky so I only liked a few. I will have to order again soon! Thanks for the hard work :)

Thanks so much! I am so glad y'all like.

OMG! This is a much welcome refresh! I didn't have any real gripes about the old site...but am digging the new layouts!

Oddly, with the same color scheme and images, I didn't even realize it was new! SNEAKY! :D

Oh yeah I wanted to make sure that it was as close to the original site as I could. I didn't want to panic anyone LOL

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread