Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey, I am wondering how many of you out there have a juice fom Ms.T that you have never heard anyone else mention?

My Ms.T "sleeper" (have not been reviewed or mentioned) and actually my overall sleeper juice is Ms T's "Fig" juice. Give it a try, it is really elegantly sweet, and it taste just like figs!

What are your Ms T's sleepers?

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Hmm. I tend to stick with the bakery vapes and most of those eventually get mentioned. But I did take a chance on one that nobody had mentioned before. I got it yesterday and loaded it up about 3pm. Its been glued to my mouth since. Espresso cookies. I thought the espresso would be strong but instead I swear its like a sugar cookie dipped in creamy coffee. I believe this one will be in my top 3 favorites next to strawberry shortcake and sugar cookie. I found that it takes no steeping.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
My order is ready to be placed tomorrow. I have decided to go with Brandon's recommendation of the Peppermint Icecream and on a whim I am going to nab some of that New Marshmellow that I have yet to see anyone really mention. I flippin love marshmellows!!!!!!! Yeah...I am thinkin New Marshmellow might just be the sleeper but something tells me that it's going to be a keeper. :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Iv been wanting to try msts butterscotch or butterscotch pudding ever since i tried another vendors. It will be in my next order for sure.

I always heard hazelnut was good from a few people but its not mentioned a lot .

Another one i think is a sleeper is amaretto . It needs a lot of steeping but its really sweet and a little nutty . It was really good .Twinkies aka mstwinks is another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread