The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ms T's Sweetener Dupe?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by booberdee, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. booberdee

booberdee New Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Hi everyone - new to the forum, long time reader. I'm having a dilemma. For 3 years, I've used Ms T's Sweetener, so when I ran low, I put in a new order. That was eons ago, never received my order, and of course, the website is "Down for Maintenance". In the meantime, I'm down to my last few drops of my last bottle. I bought AltCig's Sweetener Drops with the hope that it would be a good replacement. Unfortunately, it isn't comparable (IMO). Of course, I have NO IDEA what Ms T used in her sweetener, and there are no updates to the website nor is she responding to emails (this isn't anything new to me). I'm desperate - does anyone have any suggestions on a comparable sweetener? PLEASE HELP!!

~ Dee

2. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
  3. booberdee

booberdee New Member

Jun 19, 2015
  4. millzville

millzville New Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Oklahoma city, OK
    I am having the same dilemma & in dire need of a replacement sweeter. I ordered from ms ts over a year ago but never received anything. Have you had any luck finding a good sweetner?

5. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use the "Sweetener" from Flavor Apprentice. It's sucralose, and I like it just fine. Sucralose is what I use in my coffee anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    i would think most of the sucralose based sweeteners - tfa or capella for example - should be pretty close substitutes

7. booberdee

booberdee New Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Hi millzville,

After trying other sweeteners, and even attempting to re-create Ms. T's concoction, I started using EZ-Sweetz (bought it off of Amazon). While it takes a little time to get used to it, it is the closest in comparison to Ms. T, in my opinion. Word of warning though, the drops that come out of the bottle are HUGE! So, I suggest scaling back a little bit to get the right mix. If you come across anything even closer to Ms. T's stuff, please let me know. In the meantime, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.