The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mt baker, great stuff

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Decimate, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Decimate

Decimate Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2013
    California
    At this point I've tried a LOT of e-liquid. I had heard about mt baker and tried them before but never thought to order from them up until about a month ago. I had had hawk sauce before in my zamplebox on thought it was excellent. So I made my first order through them, got 3 different kinds but they weren't my cup of tea. Even after steeping I just did not care for them and went back to one of my usual vendors. It seems that particular vendor I went to does not have very good quality control, because I got some juices (same mix, same nic level etc) that did not taste like the ones I liked. So I was like you know what.. I'll just give mt baker another shot. Wow I love ALL of these juices. Maybe I just made a bad choice on flavors the first time, but these blew me away. This order contained a 50ml of hawk sauce, a 15ml of sour yum, a 15ml of green apple and a 15ml of rainbow sherbet.. and a 30ml of blueberry for my sister who just started vaping. They are all spot on. I am vaping some of the sour yum in my kayfun right now and the taste is awesome. I don't understand how they managed to capture sourness in an e-liquid, but they did. Tastes just like a sour watermelon candy. The green apple tastes just like apple. Hawk sauce is an obvious good flavor, can't pinpoint exactly what it is but it tastes like a smooth berry to me. The rainbow sherbet is pretty spot-on as well. My sister really likes the blueberry, it's kept her off the cigs for a while now. We just made an order this last friday, getting some more Hawk Sauce and I tried the "custom flavor" out, hopefully that is very good.

Their online customer service is also very good, if you have a question a little box with a messenger system pops up and someone is with you almost instantly.

Overall great company imo. I've seen people talk bad about their e-liquids saying their cheap and stuff.. But I honestly prefer their juices over the whole 5 pawns line that I just recently tried. Props to them for great prices and good e-liquid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.