Mt Baker Vapor E liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronWonder

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Kansas
I just want to say that I really like Mt Baker, but I just recently got a couple flavors I'm not really enjoying.
The doublemint gum is awesome if you like mint flavors. I also like the double apple and tangerine. However, I just tried caramel coffee and caramel candy and I found they were both definitely not doing it for me. Also the strawberry seems weak, so maybe I'll just let that steep some more and come back to it. They have all been steeping for about a week now. I'm a little disappointed that I spent money on flavors I don't enjoy, but I guess for $4.99 each, it could have been worse. Hardly used any of both the caramel and caramel coffee flavors. Not even a mL to fill my clearos. I hate to waste them, but maybe with some more steep time they will improve.

Just sharing my opinion for anyone out there looking to try any of these flavors!

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Check out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/402709-review-18-mt-baker-vapor-juices.htmlCheck out

Great reviews. I'm also a MBV fan. Brother-in-law just dropped off some Teaberry icecream from back east on his way home & I will deffenatly be ordering some Teaberry juice on my next order.
Some reccomendations for you are (all are 24 mg 80/20)
Hawk Sauce +3 shots
Root Beer + 3 shots
And if you want to try a tobacco Rum Tobacco +2 shots
Those will be repeats on my next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread