mt bakery vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i just received my order from Mt bakery vapor, very fast shipping i must say and they also sent me a bottle of CandyCane free!!!!! i did the build your own flavors. i made malty nilla ball,creamy dream and carnilla 555, the flavors for me were spot on!!!nice throat hit also!! the malted nilla ball is my fav so far cant get enough!! if you havent tried them yet you should their prices are great!! i will be back for more!!!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i just received my order from Mt baker vapor, very fast shipping i must say and they also sent me a bottle of CandyCane free!!!!! i did the build your own flavors. i made malty nilla ball,creamy dream and carnilla 555, the flavors for me were spot on!!!nice throat hit also!! the malted nilla ball is my fav so far cant get enough!! if you havent tried them yet you should their prices are great!! i will be back for more!!!
Mt Baker Vapor sry :facepalm:

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
yea they print what ever u named it on the label.
I just placed my first order with them after having some issues with VaporBomb. I was was wondering, when you create your own flavor do they actually print the name on the bottle? If so LOLs will be had when I get mine :2cool:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
samples i got

nice touch with the custom labels

5sfuq.jpg

awc7lz.jpg

25a6mj5.jpg

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
The package of eight 15ml bottles I ordered during Mt. Baker's $2.99 Build-Your-Own E-Juice sale arrived yesterday.

I made three fruit blends (Baked Apple, Blackberry Cream, and Raspberry Malt). All those are OK. The fruit flavorings are fairly accurate and moderately tasty, although not among the very best fruit replicants I've tasted. They're fine, though.

I also made three tobacco blends and two coffees. While a couple of those juices are decent, I find the component coffee and tobacco flavorings a little pedestrian. This is probably because I've been spoiled by the many spectacular natural-extract coffees and tobaccos from my go-to artisan juice sites---coffees/cappuccinos/espressos from Backwoods Brew, Copper Creek, Virgin Vapor, Vaperite, and Want2Vape are simply unbeatable, and natural tobaccos from Vermillion River, Prime Vaping, Want2Vape, Moondrop, and Mom & Pop Vapor Shop are all quite extraordinary. The coffee and tobacco flavors from Mt. Baker are clearly synthetic and just not in the same league. By contrast, vendors such as Prime Vaping and Nite Lite Vapor make amazing juices from synthetic tobacco flavorings, and some of Dekang's Chinese synthetic tobaccos are also quite good, so I'm not opposed to synthetics in principle. I just appreciate quality. Heck, these days I insist on it.

The titles of the three individual tobacco flavorings in Mt. Baker's Build-Your-Own menu (American Tobacco, Mid West Tobacco, and West Coast Tobacco) are a dead giveaway that they're sourced from Vapor-Renu/Flavor West---decidedly not among my favorite flavoring concentrate suppliers. Those tobacco flavorings are simply not very good. (In fairness, they're not awful, just somewhat below average.) The same criticism applies to the coffee flavoring---it's decidedly ordinary and not special.

I'm always surprised and disappointed that flavoring companies continue to sell such sub-par concentrates. Don't these people care about what they make? I understand that taste is subjective, but does anyone actually like these flavorings??? Who? Or is this just the best these companies can do?

Anyway, my sincere advice to Mt. Baker is to keep looking for better flavorings from other suppliers.

On the positive side, the 1st Class shipping option was cheap---only $2.56 for my order---and the 10% off coupon (bakervid) just about paid for that. Also, shipping was super-fast here on the West Coast, a mere three days from web order to my mailbox. That's quick, especially for custom-made-to-order juices.

Mt. Baker's customer service is exemplary---all the 15ml bottles were filled right to the top, so that they actually contained 18mls. That's a nice touch of generosity. While the sale price ($2.99) was amazing, even Mt. Baker's regular prices are bargains ($4.99 for a 15ml bottle). Among American vendors, that's hard to beat. They even included a 15ml bottle of Cotton Candy liquid in my package as a freebie. Many vendors toss in a 3ml sample bottle with each order, but a free 15ml bottle is a significant gift. I much prefer and am loyal to vendors who are clearly not just in it for the money. So, kudos to Mt. Vapor for wonderful service, and keep up the good work!

If Mt. Baker upgrades their flavoring concentrates, they could easily become one of my top juice vendors.

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
that is what is so great about reviews not everybody has the same tatstebuds when it comes to e juice. we all have our likes and dislikes. i personaly didnt like any bwb but the malty and didnt care for cooper creek so that being said i like it when someone gives their true opinon on a juice it helps me when looking. and the good thng about it he reads his reviews and trys to get better.

kiminsc

Moved On
Sep 7, 2011
SC
the component coffee and tobacco flavorings a little pedestrian.>>>

I have to agree with this. I ordered 2 coffee flavors, caramel and irish cream and didn't like either of them. The coffee flavoring was very sub-par compared to those using natural flavorings such as Copper Creek(her Irish Cream I just bought is excellent). I also love Vapealicious Caramel Cap and Sweet-Vapes Starbuckets Latte. I bought a chinese coffee flavor at the flea market locally 1 time, and it was the same taste. I think if he switched flavorings for the coffee he would find it way better. I think that flavor is one that must be top of the line for the taste to be good and not taste like instant coffee or burnt coffee. But, since this is a new vendor, I am sure he will take all in to consideration and continue to test flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread