MtBakerVapor Juice Reviews (Cinnamon Roll & Graham Cracker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akomplice

Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
It's taken me a while to review these juices (papers/finals hell..), but I've taken a break to do so now and place another order from them. If you don't know already, MBV ships very fast. I did pay for priority and I live in CA but it took 2 days from when I placed the order to receive my products. Amazing.

Now for the juices themselves, I'm still new at reviewing so please go easy on me. All juices were tried on brand new 1.6ohms Dual Coil Mega Ego SmokTech Cartos and also in seperate Kanger Evods.

Mt. Baker Vapor - Cinnamon Roll (80pg/20vg; 2X Flavor Shots) 9.5/10 Overall

This juice smells so much like a cinnamon roll, it's incredible. Even from the box, before steeping, the smell was strong(good) and complex(good) but subtle and simple at the same time. There was no soapy/waxy/chemically taste present in either one of the juices I received from MBV (that's important to me, I've found that one really bad vape can ruin a juice for me, regardless of how much it improves with steeping), first impressions are important and all. The smell is the perfect mix of buttery(good), smooth dough, real cinnamon flavor, and a touch of sweet frosting. It's unreal how much this juice tastes and smells like a real cinnamon roll.

Straight from the package, this juice was very good. All the flavors that should be there, are there. I vaped it all day no problem. Although, it's important to mention that this juice improved immensely with some steeping. I couldn't tell you how many days it took for the juice to improve, but I'd say that after 3-4 days this juice was criminally tasty. I'd recommend this juice to anyone who likes pastry-like juices. A word of advice, get the flavor shots, you can always mellow it out/or tone it down later if need be(use the search). I'd also suggest buying a larger size than you are thinking of buying, with MBV's low prices and the fact that I'm pretty sure you'll like this juice (if you like sweet/pastry juices), less isn't ever really more.

Vapor Production: 7/10
(Really good, in my opinion, for a 80/20 mix)
Throat Hit: 7.5/10 (It performed well, it didn't make me cough or anything, but I didn't want it to.)
Flavor/Taste: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10

Mt. Baker Vapor - Graham Cracker (80pg/20vg; 2X Flavor Shots) 6/10 Overall

Here's the thing, MBV's Graham Cracker smells like graham crackers and tastes like graham crackers, I just didn't love it. There isn't a reason that I can think of that I didn't love it, it just... Wasn't there. I believe this has to do with me vaping the Cinnamon Roll first and for a day and a half before trying the Graham Cracker. If you really love graham crackers, you'll probably love this juice. I on the other hand think that a graham cracker is like a slice of bread, or a bun. It's a carrier, for better ingredients and it holds things together but does not stand well on its own. That's what crackers are though, right? I don't want anyone to get the idea that this is a bad flavor or juice. The vapor production and throat hits were satisfying enough, the flavor in theory is great, it just falls short.

Vapor Production: 7/10
Throat Hit: 7/10
Flavor/Taste: 5/10
Overall: 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread