Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
What did you get??? And how?
I acquired two tonight.... Traded one, and snagged Another. All minis ! Your size??? And pics!

I got a Walnut 18490 from a friend that snagged 2 when released and decided (soon to be mine) was a little on the masculine side for her. I got my Vicious Ant Cyclone in yesterday and as soon as the Woodvil is delivered (hoping Saturday) I will post a pic :)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I got a Walnut 18490 from a friend that snagged 2 when released and decided (soon to be mine) was a little on the masculine side for her. I got my Vicious Ant Cyclone in yesterday and as soon as the Woodvil is delivered (hoping Saturday) I will post a pic :)

oh nice! i love how the cyclones look. i just dont' think im smart enough to use them. do you know what # on the site it is? i wanna see!!!

i bought an ebony mini last night, traded my purpleheart/birdseye 18650 for another 14500 mini cocobolo, and i have a curly oak/blood wood mini. i really must acquire a purple heart mini. and i think im gonna list one of my OG purple minis on the classies.....

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
oh nice! i love how the cyclones look. i just dont' think im smart enough to use them. do you know what # on the site it is? i wanna see!!!

i bought an ebony mini last night, traded my purpleheart/birdseye 18650 for another 14500 mini cocobolo, and i have a curly oak/blood wood mini. i really must acquire a purple heart mini. and i think im gonna list one of my OG purple minis on the classies.....

I don't have the # off hand, will hopefully be posting a pic or two Saturday. I was surprised at how small the Cyclone is :blink: cleaned it up and warped a coil for it last night, little out of practice wrapping for single coil drippers, the ohms are a little high for what I was intending, will fire it tonight to see if I will need to rip it out and do it again with a couple less wraps.

I really like Purple Heart :)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I don't have the # off hand, will hopefully be posting a pic or two Saturday. I was surprised at how small the Cyclone is :blink: cleaned it up and warped a coil for it last night, little out of practice wrapping for single coil drippers, the ohms are a little high for what I was intending, will fire it tonight to see if I will need to rip it out and do it again with a couple less wraps.

I really like Purple Heart :)

so do i.. i'll be a lil sad without mine. but the 18650 was just entirely too large for me.
i upped my ohms to 1.5 and i dont like it.. i'm suprised i could notice a difference from 1.4, but i do.. and of course i did every rm2.... so i have to rebuild 4, and the new one...

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
hey who changed me from vapid vapetress to pv master? hmmmm. girl10-smiley.gif

graybeard

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Gaffney SC
Quick check in time. My laptop suffered sudden death syndrome last week and I am on a borrowed dinosaur until I can find a suitable replacement. It's untimely death pretty much sucks. When your motherboard goes, you're done. Know what I mean? Spending good $ to find out it can't be fixed sucked, as well. There goes the goody budget for a few months.

Glad I have a decent stash of juice for a while. Getting good mileage from some 555 mixed with some dekang dk tab. Hope I can say that here. BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread