Mtbakervapor MBV Chat and Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
Hey guys. So I asked on the other MBV thread with no response so I want to ask you guys....

I have a bottle of cinnamon red hot that has steeped a couple weeks now. An I've been shaking it I wish I could say every day but I do it every other day. Anyway. When I looked at it I could see the separation of the stuff inside the bottle then after shaking it it's So Very Cloudy..?.. Is that normal for that certain flavor. Cause I've never seen that before on any of the others I've ordered from there.
Should I vape it or throw it away?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
Ok so I emailed MBV about the cloudiness of the CRH juice an they said it was normal it happens sometimes just to be sure an shake it up real good before putting it in my tank. Still not sure I'm gonna try it tho makes me a bit nervous.

Anyway I'm using my rainbow sherbet again which I haven't used in a while cause it was so harsh. Man it's perfect now.
But I have to ask. Why is it so dark. It's the darkest I've ever noticed a juice to be. I looked back at the site since they have the number thing on there an it actually said it's a 1 which means it should be clear. I know they had this number system when I placed this order so it should still be a 1. It's like a 5+ IMO. So any of you have issues like this.

Also HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! To all you Moms out here in MBV Land!! I have to say I am only Blessed with 4 Fur Babies. They are just like my children. ;) an I have 2 God sons. Which I feel totally Blessed having in my Life.
Anyway. You guys Have a Great weekend!!
Happy :vapor:

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
Ok so I emailed MBV about the cloudiness of the CRH juice an they said it was normal it happens sometimes just to be sure an shake it up real good before putting it in my tank. Still not sure I'm gonna try it tho makes me a bit nervous.

Anyway I'm using my rainbow sherbet again which I haven't used in a while cause it was so harsh. Man it's perfect now.
But I have to ask. Why is it so dark. It's the darkest I've ever noticed a juice to be. I looked back at the site since they have the number thing on there an it actually said it's a 1 which means it should be clear. I know they had this number system when I placed this order so it should still be a 1. It's like a 5+ IMO. So any of you have issues like this.

Also HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! To all you Moms out here in MBV Land!! I have to say I am only Blessed with 4 Fur Babies. They are just like my children. ;) an I have 2 God sons. Which I feel totally Blessed having in my Life.
Anyway. You guys Have a Great weekend!!
Happy :vapor:

A lot of the candy cinnamon flavored juices use an oil for the cinnamon flavor, makes the juice cloudy. I dun like it so I refrain from them.

Rainbow Sherbet gets very dark from steeping. The light to dark graph is a chart to show how much their juice gunks coils. 1 beinng very little and 5 being heavily gunkified.

HTH

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
A lot of the candy cinnamon flavored juices use an oil for the cinnamon flavor, makes the juice cloudy. I dun like it so I refrain from them.

Rainbow Sherbet gets very dark from steeping. The light to dark graph is a chart to show how much their juice gunks coils. 1 beinng very little and 5 being heavily gunkified.

HTH

Thanks. I thought the graph was about the light-dark liquid. Thanks for the info on the cinnamon flavors. To. I really don't think I will par take in the cloudy stuff my self either.

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
Yep. It's been really nice here. I'm still down from this surgery. But slowly getting better. Doc told me pretty much cont. bed rest an then in a couple months he would send me to PT to start trying to get my muscles back. I've lost a lot of muscle in my left leg. Which sucks.
Anyway hanging in there.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Yep. It's been really nice here. I'm still down from this surgery. But slowly getting better. Doc told me pretty much cont. bed rest an then in a couple months he would send me to PT to start trying to get my muscles back. I've lost a lot of muscle in my left leg. Which sucks.
Anyway hanging in there.
Sorry to hear about that, but I understand...my shoulder surgery took me out for about 10 months...it was frustrating. I hope you get some great care and heal soon.

How are you doing with wrapping coils now? Are you an expert coil ninja yet?? :D

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Thanks.
No wish I was. I've had one good one. But I haven't felt like messing with it. :( but I did get some 32 wire a couple weeks ago. :
Keep working on it...practice might not make perfect here, but it will make you good at it :thumb:

Did you check out the Micro coils thread?? There is some great info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread