Must try eliquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
There are now SO MANY companies out there making liquids it's overwhelming at times!

Back when I started there was Dekang and Johnson Creek and that was about it.

I thought I'd start this thread to hear about some of your MUST TRY liquid experiences.

If you could, limit it to two selections and let us know why they are a must try. They could be MUST TRIES for a number of reasons and not limited to just the fact that it's an all-day vape, but that could certainly be a reason.

NOTE - Please don't put down or voice a negative opinion against another user's posts. Remember that taste is subjective, some have tried more than others, some have had good experiences with companies where you may not have... so just post your MUST TRIES!

Of all the ones I've tried to date, here are my two MUST TRIES!

1) Ms. T's Bakery - Snickerdoodle Cookie

For me, this is not an all day vape because of how sweet it is, but it's truly amazing. If you like sweet liquids and you like snickerdoodle cookies, I can't see how you wouldn't like it. It's wonderful as an after dinner vape. It is sweet and complex, produces plenty of vapor and a very nice throat hit @ 14mg. An absolute must try.

2) Tasty Vapor - Atomic Cinnacide

I got the 12mg strength in this liquid. When ever I vape, I always take a huge mouth draw followed by an inhale for the maximum throat hit I can get from lower levels of nicotine. So when I loaded up my carto with this juice, that's just what I did. OMG! I was not expecting what happened. It was not a typical throat hit. It hits on the upper back part of your mouth, your tongue, your throat, and your toes (ok, not really your toes). It's something I never experiences from a liquid before which is why I consider it a must try. As far as flavor is concerned, it's very in your face, and maybe over the top for some. I can only describe if like this... take a pack of Big Red, not a piece, the whole pack and chew it all at the same time and while you're doing this, crunch on a cinnamon hot ball. Yeah, that's pretty much it. You even get the hints of "hot spice" from this. An absolute must try just to see the look on your face on your first inhale!

Ok, so that's my two and why. I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences!

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I tried a lot of different juices when I first started and there are a lot of quality juices but my favorite is Boba's Bounty from AVE. When I first started vaping this I could not see why there were so many positive reviews but the juice grows on you and I am now ordering 100 ml at a time because I can't stand running out.

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
I would say Black & Mild from DIY Flavorshack and Tampa from Vapor Station, just because they both hit the nail on the head when it comes to replicating an analog taste (Tampa at 24mg practically is a cigarette and B & M is, of course, replicating the flavor it advertises). You may or may not agree, but I doubt you'll find anything closer to the real thing.

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
Cool thread....

Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions- Aside from how great it is, how could you not try the most famous juice out there. There are hundreds of reviews and every 5 words on the ECF forum's seems to be Boba's. Enough said.

Malty or Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew- Similar to Boba's, a very popular juice. Probably the most popular from the BWB clan. Maybe part of it was because he was out of it for so long, but it's another juice that comes up over and over that every vapor should try. It's also a very good juice. Malty is more subtle than Malty Toffee. I am vaping Malty as I write this and it's difficult for me to describe the flavor. It sweet, but not too sweet. I taste light chocolate. Man, hard to describe. It's also one of BWB only juice the is VG prominent, so you also get clouds of vapor. The bottle I am vaping was made on 3/14. When I first got it, I knew it had potential but was by no mean blown away. Like most of BWB's juices, give it some time to steep and come back to it. I promise it will be much better...and from vaping BWB for the last 3 months, I know the longer it sits the even better its going to get.

looking forward to hearing what others have to say!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I would say

Chocolate Covered Strawberry from BomBay
This stuff I can definitely vape all day (you too if you love dessert vapes?) It's truly delicious. It's one of those vapes that you want to exhale out of your nose every hit to get the maximum flavor benefit. Chocolately sweet (like REAL chocolate on a chocolate covered strawberry) and when I exhale through my nose, tastes like a true strawberry. This blend is by far my favorate that I've tried with Malty Toffee from BWB as a very very close second. (It's the only bottle that I've re-bought since my sampling trials) I am depressed until it arrives.

Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew
This flavor is one of my favorates for many reasons. #1 reason, it's a fantastic mixing juice. Don's juices are 70/30 and most have a very nice subtle amount of flavoring in them (as far as I've tried) and Malty Toffee has this very slight sweet quality (like a ninja on my taste buds) but HUGE vapor and a very nice TH. So, naturally, this makes a great mixer flavor for more flavorful vapes that lack in body or TH (all my opinion of course). But, this is a fantasic vape all by itself too. Definitely a great all dayer (in my atty 90% of the time, straight or mixed) and honestly, I appreciate the fact that it's a great mixer because it allows me to preserve both MT and the other flavor I am using while at the same time increasing my overall enjoyment of both.

Oh, the greatest of all for me? These two mixed :)

AteOhAter

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
California, SF Bay Area
2) Tasty Vapor - Atomic Cinnacide
It hits on the upper back part of your mouth, your tongue, your throat, and your toes (ok, not really your toes)

Agree 100% with Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide.
Except for one thing - it definitely hits all the way down to the toes !

I just got received some this afternoon and all I can say is wow! The only thing I've tried that's similar is a 70% mix of Velvet Vapor's Cinnamon Roll and 30% peppermint. For those who like hot spicy cinnamon with some sweetness, Atomic Cinnacide is definitely worth a try.

Last edited:

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Boba's Bounty from Alien Vision - I went from a sample size to a 18 ml (It comes in a nail polish looking bottle haha but it doesn't look like it's 18 ml, looks like it holds a little less than that) and now I'm ready to get the 100 ml.

VR4 from Vaperite - Nice stuff but I can't really put my finger on the exact flavor.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
My two must tries are:

caramel popcorn from velvet vapors: delicious and addictive flavor, not overpowering, but the taste definitely shines through, and it's one of my fav all day vapes. it's on the sweet side, but not sickly sweet...just right IMHO...then again, i love sweet juices.

creme brulee from want2vape: a little too thick to vape on it's own (at least to fill cartos), but the taste is so accurate and delicious, great vapor, and a wonderful mixing juice to thin with other complimentary flavors.

devilmama

Mar 26, 2011
Richmond VA
I ordered the Malty and the Malty Toffee right when they came back in stock, and I'm pretty damn convinced the "secret sweetness" is cotton candy. Opened the bottle and that's the scent that hit me right away...vaped it and yep, there it is. Had to put it down. I know everyone says let his juices steep (which I'm doing) - today, both the malty and the malty toffee are less cotton-candyish.
Speaking of which (take it from a former 'mixologist' bartender) cotton candy flavoring added to nasty or bitter juices and steeped for a while should fix em up. Sounds odd, but it's true. Just go slow on the amounts...a good test is to take a 3 mL bottle and put whatever nasty juice you have into that, then add the cotton candy one drop at a time (one drop, let steep for a couple of days, if not right, add another drop & let steep, so on). One "accelerator" I've found is soaking the little test bottle in hot water for a while too. (sorry, didn't mean to blow up the thread/diverge from the topic, but it baffles me how many people say they can't pinpoint the sweetness in those 2 BWB mixes...he may not directly use cotton candy, but whatever mixers he IS using must have that flavoring in it...)

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
devilmama: I've read that ethyl maltol sweetens juices and is essentially the "cotton candy" flavor. Maybe that is the sweetness that people are tasting in the BWB malty and malty toffee?

I ordered the Malty and the Malty Toffee right when they came back in stock, and I'm pretty damn convinced the "secret sweetness" is cotton candy. Opened the bottle and that's the scent that hit me right away...vaped it and yep, there it is. Had to put it down. I know everyone says let his juices steep (which I'm doing) - today, both the malty and the malty toffee are less cotton-candyish.
Speaking of which (take it from a former 'mixologist' bartender) cotton candy flavoring added to nasty or bitter juices and steeped for a while should fix em up. Sounds odd, but it's true. Just go slow on the amounts...a good test is to take a 3 mL bottle and put whatever nasty juice you have into that, then add the cotton candy one drop at a time (one drop, let steep for a couple of days, if not right, add another drop & let steep, so on). One "accelerator" I've found is soaking the little test bottle in hot water for a while too. (sorry, didn't mean to blow up the thread/diverge from the topic, but it baffles me how many people say they can't pinpoint the sweetness in those 2 BWB mixes...he may not directly use cotton candy, but whatever mixers he IS using must have that flavoring in it...)

meems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
Tasty Vapor tasty finger is by far my fav all day vape...can't handle anything cin..not even the touch in banana nut bread for long...loved that at first, then had to let it sit as the cin hung too long, might revisit later though..waiting for bananas foster to come in, I have a sample here but the nics a bit too high so cutting it down..

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
Too many from BWB to list... they're all great. I like their Malty Toffee, but was blown away by Waffle.
Also, about to receive my first shipment of Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions (100ml). Read so many rave reviews about it, I just had to order the big bottle. Can't wait to try it on my Darwin with Ikenvape HV 306 atty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread