Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I just shared this story over in the New Member's Forum and I just had to bring it to you Vets.

I got my dad a Black ProVari Mini, (last month) and the other day I ordered a MVP 2 for a friend of his.
So today it came in the mail and I took it to my dad to give to his friend.
My dad loved the MVP 2 so much he wanted to trade his ProVari for it. LOL
Why Cause to him it seemed Cooler then his ProVari!

ProVari kit is $209.95 and the MVP 2 Kit is $39.99.
I wish I would of knew that he would of been happier with the $40 one over the $210 one :glare:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Nope they just VV. They are a American company so you know how that works, Milk every penny out of them obsolete ones before you update it..:facepalm:

eFTJB.gif

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Unnecessary

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same person who responded to a thread from someone asking what the next step up from an Ego battery was and you told them to buy a Provari?

You're in a world of your own IMO. By the way I'll hunt that thread down if you deny it.
what does any of that have to do with this post LOL!

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Unnecessary

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I got my girlfriend a Foggatti for her birthday. She prefers her Nemesis. Haha. She's so dumb.

And you wonder why people hate on Provari's.

Provari users seem to go through life looking down on all vapers who don't own a Provari and wondering how this can be so. Non Provari users seem to go through life without giving Provari's a second's thought.

I wonder who has the better deal here :)

Kahuna Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I can go 2 sometimes even 3 days with MVP 2 before having to recharge. A Provari Mini I go about 4 hours on an 18350 and 5 or 6 with an 18490/18500. That's probably why he wanted the MVP 2.

I love my Provari Mini, but my EDC is the MVP for this reason. I can load up a 5ml carto tank and go over a day without having to fiddle with refilling to changing batteries.

hookem horns

Nov 11, 2013
NW Arkansas
Provari users seem to go through life looking down on all vapers who don't own a Provari and wondering how this can be so. Non Provari users seem to go through life without giving Provari's a second's thought.

I wonder who has the better deal here :)

I couldn't care less either way, but in reading a ton of threads on here, I have seen waaaaaay more threads started by non ProVari owners that bash ProVaris than the other way around.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
The form factor of the MVP is very nice for some of us who prefer "box mod". They just seem to fit the hand comfortably, easy thumb button control, size of a pack of smokes or smaller, familiar size and shape...:2cool:

We can leave the women's bedroom pleasers to the rest of you....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Round is for, um ... squares? ;)

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I've had both. The MVP V2 is on its way to a new home. That's not to say the Mini is 4x the product (er, 3x based on what I paid) but I do prefer it for some reason. Probably just psychological but I haven't had a bad experience yet with the Mini whereas the MVP can get flakey in VW mode. VV mode seemed consistent though. Whatever floats your boat though really. I also have a mech Mod on the way to try out that side of the fence. It's like anything in life, some folks are content with the speakers on sale at Best Buy and others want Dynaudio or JM Labs. To many, a casio digital watch is plenty but Rolex and Omega seem to do just fine as well. Use what you like and don't make it about what you're spending on something. I bought the Mini to be that device I can always count on. I've built numerous "fast" cars and there's always something new and exciting around the corner but more often than not, you find the old cranky guys running the same stuff that's been out forever because it's proven and reliable. To me, that's where the price differences come in. As far as performance goes, I highly doubt I could pick one over the other in a blind test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread