Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I'm with you sky, artifical sweetners scare me. I used to drink alot of Diet Pepsi but I stopped because of the aspartame. The problem is I love sweet vapes. VG is naturally sweet so it might be an option to go straight VG with some distilled water to thin it. Then again, who knows how great VG is for you.

I'm glad you stopped drinking diet soda MrsC. It is so bad for a person.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I didn't know that. How?
It could be in the general settings where you can click on the "invisible mode" under "Login & Privacy"

Good here. Getting close to my first full week smoke free! yay! Also just ordered a 1300mah Spinner and Protank from MVS:vapor:

Congrats Gemini76!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
It could be in the general settings where you can click on the "invisible mode" under "Login & Privacy"

Congrats Gemini76!

I think I am in "stealth" mode but never knew you could choose something that made it look like you were not online. I went to stealth because I keep so many tabs open people would see me, start talking to me but I wasn't actually there. lol

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good night everyone.
0_sweet_dreams_pooh_friends.gif

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Getting close to my first full week smoke free! yay! Also just ordered a 1300mah Spinner and Protank from MVS:vapor:

Congratulations, Gemini, on your Weekaversary. It'll be a Year before you know it.

And good choices on selecting MVS, that Spinner (you'll vape all day), and the ProTank!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread