My 10 flavor list review

Status
Not open for further replies.

octex77

Aug 2, 2011
atlanta, ga
My partner and I discovered the magic of vaping earlier this summer and it has worked great. I order my batteries through V4L and I have been pleased for the most part. We order our e-juices from Ms. T's and the products have been wonderful. I would like to list 10 flavors and our 1-10 rating of what we think...

COTTON CANDY: (7.5 and a 9 with a drop of watermelon) very subtle by itself but does taste like cotton candy after smoking on it for a bit.

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE: (9.5) WOW, the sweet strawberry with the tart lemonade, really tastes like the name. I read an earlier post of one who enjoyed just the lemonade which sounds yummy.

BLUEBERRY PANCAKE: (10 and 10+ with 2 drops of maple syrup and 2 drops of butter) OMG, this is a must try flavor. even by itself it smells just like blueberry breakfast. Thanks for this one, mmmm.

ORANGE DREAMSICLE: (6.5) you get the essence of it after a bit, but the orange tastes a little different to me, almost like a baby aspirin. my other likes it.

CHOCOLATE COVERED BAVARIAN CREAM ECLAIR: (8) creamy, smooth. nice chocolate fix

"NEW" WATERMELON: (10) tastes just like watermelon. great as mixer! i enjoy sharing this flavor with friends.

TART & SWEET: (47259371) JUST WOW!!! Tastes like "Smarties" or "Sweet tart" candies I grew up with. I have been puffing on this flavor since it arrived in the mail last week. If you like the true tart flavor with a sweet background, this flavor is for you.

HORCHATA: (8.5) This subtle cinnamon and rice flavor reminds me of the mexican drink.

BUTTER RUM: (7) I have not given this flavor a fair chance.

BUTTERED POPCORN: (10+) Just like you walked out of the theatre. This flavor knocked my socks off, I would puff on the cherry cola and the popcorn at the same time reminding me of going out to the movies. yummy yummy flavor.

:evil:

garbagefairy1967

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
chicago suburb
I'm waiting for my birthday to order more! I'm really shocked how less edgy I am now that I lowered nicotine strength! I have a bunch highlighted on the menu to order the first week of oct. =] Thank you so much for all your help, and the bottle buddy was perfect on out bike trip! Made things so much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread