cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio

Jammin J

Feb 26, 2012
Pittsburgh PA
Can't go wrong with a Silver Bullet! It was my first mod and I still use it today with my LR attys/cartos. Great performance/value/dependability for the money, can't be beat IMO.

I also order the majority of my attys from Vaporkings.com, best price when you order a 10 pack and they seem to last forever. I have four LR 510's in rotation and they are still going after several months. I recently ordered a bulk pack of 901's and they are working equally as well.

J

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
So far excellent, w/ the 510 LR atty. Not as good with the regular attys. all I need now is a solution that allows me to use it without carrying juice.

How about a carto tank? The smoketech dct is a nice fit. Would advise against the actual dual coil carto though. Get a single coil in low resistance. I have a similar device and use the DCT, but with a 1.7 ohm pre-punched cartos from Hoosier ecig supply. You can get about 4.5 ml in the tank.

GregNTulsa

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Sand Springs, OK
Don't get me wrong, I still am in love with my Silver Bullet... But I just got my Provari in the mail tonight and super love it.
I can now use my standard res attys. although right now I am using the same LR atty at even lower volts than the SB. So I should get better battery life than the SB does. I got the extension cap for the provari, so using 18650s.

Also surprised at how little the Provari feels vs the SB.

GregNTulsa

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Sand Springs, OK
I like what I have seen of the Darwin, except for the atty connector. I want the ability to try out different tanks, and some reviews I have seen the tanks don't work real well on the Darwin. But that is just my opinion. Also, I am not one of those people who is going to baby their mod. If it can't go everywhere with me in my pocket, then I don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread