My battle with Philip Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahe224

Aug 17, 2019
Seattle, WA
So when I was young, I was never a fan of cigarette smoke because my pop liked to smoke. He really did not like the fact that me or my brother would be breathing in 2nd hand smoke. So he built a gigantic addition onto our house and glassed out the walls with a ton of windows and enough fans to kick the smoke out of the living room, but the smell drove me MAD.

Fast forward around 10 years, im 15/16 now. Dating a girl from a different school who was a little nuts and of course after we had some fun time she started offering me cigarettes after we defiled her Oldsmobile's backseat.

Before I could even register I was susceptible to becoming addicted to smoking within a year I was smoking around 2 packs of Marlboro reds. Daily. (ugh when I think about it now I just shake my head and go "WHAT WAS I THINKING!?")

This dragged on around age 18-23 and luckily the vaping market took off. I used the cigalikes, my lungs hated it at first. But then I came across a real E-cig Mod that could satisfy my craving for throat hit, I didnt smell like a** all the time, I started smelling my Busha's delicious Polish foods. I never realized how bad that the cigarettes were tarnishing my olfactory system.

Now im 30, I wont lie a few times when I've had a good buzz and a good friend offered a smoke I took it but instantly went what the HELL this is DISGUSTING! and every time I regretted it.

No more hacking up lung butter, no more feeling winded when doing hard labor. I actually now am like a portable air freshener because everybody loves the smells of the juices I'm vaping and in general I feel WAY healthier. It is really a shame that whatever is going on in the US government wanting to ban these products because it has totally changed my lifestyle for the better. Props to DNA for making very safe, and reliable chips for us enthusiasts. They changed the game at an astronomical rate along with YiHi. I like my DNA's though.

If you actually made it all the way to the end of this long winded post please contact your local congressman and explain to them how vaping has changed your life for the better because this is a uphill battle for us. Not to mention if vaping juices get banned all together we're going to see another generation getting hooked on cancer sticks, blackmarket sales of juices that are inherently unsafe, while also at the same time we will see MANY small American business go dark overnight because they can no longer sell a product that actually improves our lives.

Fight for your right to vape! Wherever you live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread