My bosses wife got her P10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
I'm reposting this, since I thought some of y'all might find it interesting.... originally from the Precise sub-form....

A little background: I started vaping almost a year ago, and got her to switch a couple of months after that. Needless to say, the boss loves me now since his wife doesn't stink, and she got off analogs ('specially since she was pregnant; kid is now 5 months, doing great). She started with egos, then rivas, but kept destroying them... I think she just drops stuff a lot, or maybe it's the mosfet switches that die on her. Anyway, I've been building her 3.7v box mods (which seem to last), mixing her juice, etc., while he was searching for a suitable "good" one. After a lot of reading on ECF, the Precise seemed to be generally regarded as the top-of-the-line.

They're on vacation, and her P10 showed up the day they left (Friday). I picked up their mail, and I just couldn't resist. Wow. Talk about what's missing in this country: real, old fashioned craftsmanship. It's a real work of art, absolutely beautiful. I put a battery in it, and when I screwed the top cap back on, the seam practically disappeared. To be honest, the boss was pretty ticked at the 6 week wait, but I think when he sees it he'll be happy. I told him yesterday, "I think she could throw this at a brick wall & then run it over with the Suburban and it would still work". Rock. Solid.

Actually, when they get home, I hope she hates it. Here's what we texted back and forth [note to the mods: I'm not using names here, and there's nothing negative. Please don't give me a perpetual violation.]

On second thought, here's what we might have texted back and forth, had we done so... wink, wink...

ME: 500ml nic from boxelder in your back freezer... Precise is here and batts are on your charger. Can I try it out?

SHE: Of course you can't

SHE: Ha yes. No problem with my cig thru airpt thanks for the tip to hide it in electronics, thanks for nic
{I gave her 2x3ml bottles of strawberry as they left for the airport}

ME: Wow. awesome. you'll love this thing. beautiful, hits great, switch is as smooth as butter on a baby's .....

SHE: Great let's hope it doesn't smell like one. jealous!!

ME: Damn. How much did he pay for this? I'll just leave the money on the counter...

SHE: Noooooooo!!!!

I just ordered 10 of the IMR batteries, since apparently they're the only ones that fit the new P10. Might want to mention that on the website, man... boss wasn't too happy about that either. No matter; I still hope she hates it, so's I can buy it off her, lol... if not, I'll just be ordering my own in a couple of weeks. Truly a work of art.

I was trying to describe the difference between models of ecigs to someone in a bar on Friday night.

Mall Kiosk = Yugo
510, KR808 = Fully loaded Toyota Corolla
Ego, Riva = Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
my box mod = '68 Camaro RS, lift kit, bored & stroked
my Indulgence, other mods like Roughstack = Classic Corvette Stingray, new Charger
Precise = Ferrari 599 GT Fiorano

I just wanted to give kudos. It's one of the best built, most beautiful (and functional) ANYTHINGS (not just ecigs) I've see made in America in a long, long time. A throwback, if you will, to a time when people actually cared about what they produced. Heh, you've already got my money... now it's just a question of how many different versions of it I'm going to get.

....... so, gotta get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread