My Clone War: Nemesis, Atomo or Caravela?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
I'm pretty sure the Nemmy is what I'm gonna get. Where did you guys get yours? Not looking to wait from FT, usa stores would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine on Ebay. Make sure it's a top rated seller and has good feedback and you'll be fine. People have their doubts about Ebay but I've had nothing but great experiances with sellers. I leave feedback according to how the seller prides himself in helping buyers/shipping etc. Just to help out others in future purchases.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
I have the hcigar version its built like a tank, really nice mod. I do like the nemesis its really easy to setup with kicks, batts and tanks.

I agree, The adjustable firing pin is so convenient. between my Kfun lite+ and my W3 adjusting the pin to either one is Bree-Z. Flat tops in the nemmy give me a shorter throw which is also sweet.

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
I agree, The adjustable firing pin is so convenient. between my Kfun lite+ and my W3 adjusting the pin to either one is Bree-Z. Flat tops in the nemmy give me a shorter throw which is also sweet.

Neme is so easy don't have to worry about anything, just slap whatever kick you want to and no battery length hassle, flat tops, button tops they all work.

Caravela can only be kicked with 18500 batts and then you have to make a custom pin. You also have to make a new pin for every kick type kick (kick1, kick2 & FT kick) you want use. But I do love the caravela its just a simple design.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com

Yeah it's the EHPro shipless. I thought it was 22mm. If it is 23mm maybe a 2-tone helio to match exact width and colors.

I don't mind dripping. I would rather have a tank feeding the wick since I'm used to that with my carto tanks but they are all pretty big and I need a pocket warrior having 1 and 2 year olds.

Edit: checked around and yup, 23mm. That omega is 22mm which is ok and flows with the step down look toward the top but a 23mm rba would be ideal. Something with dual coil capability and airflow control if possible.

Last edited:

A_Zak

Feb 4, 2014
Dallas
I just picked up a Vela, I believe it's an EhPro. It's pretty nice, but as Chaze stated the bottom button/locking ring is a pain. It doesn't fire with some of my batteries, and will fire IMMEDIATELY with certain batteries. Not much adjustment either. I prefer this over my Nemesis at the moment, but probably due to the fact that I've only had it a week. I like the simplicity of it, it would rock if it had the same diversity as the Nem.

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
I have been reading the HCigar Nemesis is better than the Fasttech Nemesis ($25). It seems 101 is out of stock for the HCigar does anyone know another vendor that is selling the HCigar for the price 101 ($30) was selling it for?

I just snagged one off ebay for 35 bucks. Now Im looking for a smaller tank style RBA to top it.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Pics of the Caravela I went with. The RBA's finally arrived today.

EHPro Caravela with a Helios RBA and a JustThaTip #12 of 12 made Sochi Gold drip tip

dhe13o.jpg

EHPro Caravela with a Patriot clone RBA

2jancjo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread