my conclusion of vapor4life after using them for the last 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So after getting screwed by those Green Nicotine douche bags at the mall, I got a vapor king, and I've used it since about late february-early march, and I figured it was about time I should give it an honest review. so here we go:

good: Excellant batteries. they take the below average KR808 and make it absolutely amazing. if you have any desire to use a KR808, get one from Vapor4Life. Their chargers are also pretty nice. another thing that's great about vapor4life is their customer service, if you got a problem, they WILL fix it. they're all great, helpful people working customer service.

okay: E-liquids. they make some E-liquids that are amazing. Their peppermint and Smilin Special menthol are 2 of the best menthols I have ever had. also their watermelon and sour cherry juices aren't bad fruit flavors. but while they make some really good juices, they also make some pretty bad ones, stay the HELL away from cherry cordial, it tastes like straight up cough syrup, and one time I got a sample of cinnamon roll... TERRIBLE. So you can buy E-liquids from them, but always, ALWAYS read reviews before you buy.

the bad: The cartomizers. Here's where I really get disappointed. they make 2 types of cartos: Premium and Wow. the premiums usually make really weak vapor, and the Wow ones burn out WAY too quickly. the prefilled ones also usually tend to taste like crap and have that really stale taste. get your cartomizers from a different source.

All in all: Vapor4life has AMAZING batteries, great customer service, okay e-liquid, but TERRIBLE cartomizers. would I reccomend them? yes. get their batteries and high rated juices, but steer clear of their cartomizers. I'm going to get mine from a local vapor store called move2vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread