My E-smoking allowed label feel free to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

sta11mom

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, U!S!A!
I do vinyl graphics and lettering, if ya all would like I can make some vinyl decals up for ya, let me know, I would only ask $1.00 to cover postage,

Walk in Beauty
NutttSo

That's very generous of you. Count me in.

I don't know anything about graphics and such, so I don't know if your offer includes "clings". Can you do window clings in windshield and window sizes - maybe 3"w x 2"h? - and would they work on either side of the glass? (Hey, I live in So Florida - you gotta anticipate and outwit the thieves:sneaky:.)

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
I think it's a cool logo!
However, it should really be called "e-vaping" or "vaping". Just because smoking=combustion by law. Although similar, vaping and smoking are two different things.

Interesting idea but we all know (and use) "e-cigarettes", (of course they are vaping devices but they called e-cigarettes)
I know it will be safer ( for the law) to rename e-cigarettes and further more to change the look of these devices to a completely different to analog cigarettes shapes but i think this will happen in the next generation of these vaping devices.
Janty stick for example or SD and GG are closer to that concept (which is something that i agree completely) but for now the most of the world wants something that is similar to analogs in look and feel.
Dont you think?

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
Hey :))
Thanks all of you.
I've made two versions a signed and an unsigned one.
Feel free to use these pics at your own will :)

Unsigned

2cdd187.jpg
Is that little arrow suppose to be there?:shock:

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
This is very kind of you. The only thing is, I think you need to differentiate between the cigarette and e-cig graphics more, because you can't really tell that the e-cigarette graphic is supposed to be an e-cigarette. The using the smoke with the analog and the lightning symbol with the e-cig was a good step forward, but the lightning bolt looks very similar to smoke from a distance. Great work though, and thanks again for sharing this with everyone.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Interesting idea but we all know (and use) "e-cigarettes", (of course they are vaping devices but they called e-cigarettes)
I know it will be safer ( for the law) to rename e-cigarettes and further more to change the look of these devices to a completely different to analog cigarettes shapes but i think this will happen in the next generation of these vaping devices.
Janty stick for example or SD and GG are closer to that concept (which is something that i agree completely) but for now the most of the world wants something that is similar to analogs in look and feel.
Dont you think?

I think for the "cause" the further we distance ourselves from smoking the better. I'm for Vaping and Personal Vaporizer

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
Yeah, most people call it "vaping" and not "e-smoking"

In fact, I think this thread is the first time I've heard or read the term "e-smoking"

Perhaps a "Vaping Allowed" sign would be better.

First of all i apologize for the double posts....something happened to my browser....

I tottaly agree with you that "Vaping" is a better term for a thousand of reasons BUT the majority of the people dont have a clue about what Vaping is.
So i've made that logo for them....and when i have the time i will desing a Vaping allowed logo:)

Last edited:

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
Yeah, most people call it "vaping" and not "e-smoking"

In fact, I think this thread is the first time I've heard or read the term "e-smoking"

Perhaps a "Vaping Allowed" sign would be better.
And some call it anything but either one. There was a thread a while ago with negative comments about the term vaping by quite a few members. Hold it against me if you like, but I never refer to it as vaping outside this forum. I use my inhaler in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread