Travel and Vaping My experience to London and Paris....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gammaxgoblin

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Utah, US
Took my mechanical mod(magneto), 4 18650 batteries, 2 30ml and one 15ml of juice asking with vapowire and the rda rebuilding tools. At the salt lake airport I took the battery out of the mod and had them in a plastic bag. Put the juice in a separate plastic bag. They didn't blink at any of it. No issues at UK customs in or out. They did flag mine and my wives pocket knives as they lock open and thats a no no in the UK apparently. No issues into France at all. Off to Germany on the first so ill report back about that. I did read that germany doesnt like juice in anything bigger than a 30ml bottle which is why I made the 50ml into two 30s.
On a separate note, I saw nobody vaping in London at all. I got a lot of looks with the mod but nobody said anything. I saw a few people vaping in Paris but only a few. They only things I saw being sold were at one stand which had some juice, prefilled tanks and some egos. Our looks like analog use is much more prevalent abs socially acceptable than in the states. I would venture to say these people haven't been made to feel vilified and outcasted as smokers. I had one guy in Paris, who was from Panama, ask me about the mod and he told me about his poor experience with what sounded like something like a blu ecig. I got to let him in on the much better options out there and direct him as to where to look online. Otherwise, many people still look a little sideways at the mod here lol...anyway. happy New year from Paris!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Have fun and Happy New Year.

Towerbridge.jpg

EcigEiffel.jpg

gammaxgoblin

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Utah, US
Hey are you stalking me lol...jk now in Frankfurt Germany, smooth sailing (and vaping) from Paris to Frankfurt via train. No security points. Several checks including metal detector going up the Eiffel tower. I had the mod and batteries in coat pocket so no issue with initial checks while they searched my wife's purse. Before going through the metal detector I put the gear in the previously searched purse so I didn't have to explain what it was. No issues at all. Paris had the worst New year's celebration FYI...NO FIREWORKS NO LIGHT SHOWS.....JUST PUBLIC DRINKING on the Champs Elysees and honking horns. Cheers!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread