My experience with ELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporDude17

Nov 17, 2009
Three (3) days ago, I just arrived back from a month long vacation in Greece. I was stoked to see that my package had arrived at home while I was away. I was so excited to order from you because I figured since you are in New York, I would definitely have the products when I returned.

Back on 10/14/09, I ordered the following from Eliquidplanet.com:

2 - Cherry * Strength: High 16mg
1 801 BTR 801 Battery
1 801 ATB 801 Atomizer (Black)
1 901 ATZ 901 Atomizer (Black)
1 901 BTR 901 Battery
Total $ 68.90

My problem is this: When I opened the package, I noticed that two (2)
of the items I ordered were not inside - the 801 Penstyle atomizer and battery are not in the bag! Not only that, when I tried vaping on the 901 with the eliquid blue planet on the atomizer with the yellow colored chinese symbol on the battery with the cherry flavored juice I bought, it tasted like I was vaping metal shavings of some kind! That's the only way I can describe it. So I tried a different juice I had which I love -
pina colada. It still had this really weird after taste of metal or something. I don't know what it is. So I thought I would give it a day or two to see if maybe it was that I needed to break in the atomizer
and it still tastes really funny! So I paid $68.90 for two accessories I never received and two accessories that may be faulty but I am not satisfied. Perhaps I was unlucky enough to receive a bad batch or something. :-x I don't really want to have to spend more money to send the 901 atty and batt back to ELP so I asked for a pre-paid envelope or label. :mad:

I emailed ELP. Received an inital response by email saying they would call me. Have not heard from them. I called them today - no answer. So far, the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I would obviously like to get this resolved as soon as possible. 8-o

This has never happened before and I am fairly new to the electronic cigarettes.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by eplanet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread