My experience with Vapor 4 Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
I started out in early February with a blu l88b. After trying adding some Volcano accessories and still feeling unsatisfied with the l88b I bought me a V4L Vapor King Ultimate Ultimatum started kit around the begining of March. I totally quit the analogs on March 18th.

Now... after my initial experience with blu I was sceptical if a pv would even work for me. However I had had some success with the Volcano atomizer and carts I had bought to go along with my blu and Volcano was actually a decent company to deal with so I decided not to give up. I got online and did the research I should have done to begin with and decided to try again, and this time to invest in a KR808D-1 from V4L.

I have to say my experience thus far with V4L has been wonderful. The product works, their prices are resonable especially with the nearly constant sales, and the customer service is second to none!

After about a month of use, one of the batteries I got with my started kit began to take longer to charge and didn't hold it's charge as long as it use to. So I sent an email to V4L. They replied quickly and although they didn't answer any of my questions I didn't mind because their reply simply stated We will mail you a replacement immediately. I don't know where they ship from, but within 3 days I recieved not 1 but 2 replacement batteries for my defective one. That's just the way they seem to operate... I always get more than I expect.

Every order I have placed with V4L has either been on sale for more than 20% off, or they have thrown in tons of extra stuff. I have not had a single cartomizer DOA, nor have I had any problems with anything I have gotten from them other than the one battery which they replaced super fast and they replaced my one battery with two batteries so I cannot complain about that.

Thursday morning I placed 8 orders for various things from different vendors. Yes... It was pay day!! I ordered a Riva 510 kit from Liberty Flights, cartomizers from V4L, juice from Viking Vapor and Velvet Vapor, sweetener from perfumer's apprentice, drip tips from Got Vapes, thread adapter and atomizer from Mad Vapes, and something from nHaler that I don't even remember what it was :p
Yes I know I could have saved on shipping had I ordered it all from one place... What can I say, it was pay day and I was having fun!! Out of all 8 orders placed Thursday, my cartos from V4L were the only thing to arrive at my house on Saturday. Not counting the day I placed the order... V4l was the fastest, with the shipment arriving in 2 days.

I'm not saying the other companies I ordered from are slow to ship. If I recieve everything else on Monday that's still fast shipping in 3 business days. 2 sortof if you don't count Saturday as a business day. I'm just saying V4L always goes above and beyond with super fast shipping, excellent customer service, and good prices. They are an excellent company to buy from and I would highly recommend them to anybody.

And that's all I have to say about that right now...

NicksVap3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Maine USA
i was pleased with them too, and they ALWAYS HAVE A SALE!!!! always a plus

i dont want to trash any names, but if you happened to read a post and know my fav juice you may know who. im less than pleased with them now. they discontinued my fav juice and wont give up the source even though they had so many people addicted to it and just dropped that line. all to corner the market on their line i think. which sucks and have not found a decent flavor in the bunch. and took almost a week to deliver an ego battery on my last purchase. but they have one thing i want and im stuck with them for that. it sucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread