my first aga-t2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adschreifels

Feb 22, 2013
norfolk va
ok so i have been vaping for about 4 months now. i have been using strictly clearomizers, but kept reading about how awesome rbas are. so i bought one. a Aga-T2 with a pyrex tank. i received it on thursday and have had no luck with it at all. i have watched pbusardo's videos on it and read things about wrapping wicks and coils all over the place. well today i have stumbled upon eHuman's blog about the aga-t. and it has changed my life!! i followed it to the preverbial T. and POOF my aga is now AMAZING. wicks perfectly and no hotspots. took me abit to get it right but well worth it. when i wrapped the wick and coil i used my juice that i dont like cause i thought it was a lost cause and after trying that juice in the aga-t its actually quite good. just to let you guys know what im using im on an iTaste mvp, 400 ss mesh, and 32g kanthal wire. i have 4 coils on it if that helps as well.

so if no one has ever said it THANK YOU eHUMAN. thank you so much!!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Lol, saaaaaaame here. I was convinced people who like rba's like the taste of burning metal. Followed eHuman's blog posts to the letter about a week ago and now I get it. My AGA-T+ has been blowing my mind all week. I don't think I could ever go back to clearomizers or even touch a carto tank at this point. I went from wishing I could like my rba as much as so many other people liked theirs to ordering 3 more of them!! Lol (2x AGA-T2 and an AGI)

Nathanael Psk

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Tulsa, OK
i've made 5 different coils that worked and used 3 different oxidized 400 ss mesh.. my latest build definitely was the best but i still feel like it could preform alot better. at a 5 wrap 32g kanthal and 400 ss mesh top where coil contacts juice burned 2x and pulsed method before filling with juice shows 2.4 ohms. Any ideas on perfecting so I can give up cartos aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread