My first Alien Visions Purchase (avejuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Hi all,

I am going to give alien Visions (avejuice) a whirl to see what it's like. Does anyone happen to know if there is a coupon currently? I am going with a 5 pack 6ml sampler with the following, all at 18mg to be safe (I recently made the mistake of ordering everything from other vendors in 36mg, ouch):

Strength: 18mg
Flavor: Boba's Bounty
Flavor: PG - Watermelon Overload
Flavor: Caramel Kicker
Flavor: Blend 4
Flavor: Banana Slurry

It'd be great if there's a coupon or something :)

Thanks a lot!!

ice

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Thank you. Yes, I almost thought about going with the Flu but since I am going to try Boba's and Blend 4, I was thinking I had the "tobacco"ish flavors covered. What do you think?

EDIT: Welp all...I ordered what I had posted...let's see how this stuff stacks up to BWB and FSUSA. I also LOVE my MV TopVapor Blueberry. I hope these avejuice's are yummy!!!! I think it's a pretty good deal for (5) 6ml bottles of various flavors for $20, right?

ice

Last edited:

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Wow pretty good stuff. Very dessert like if that makes sense. And definitely different than other vendors stuff. For example, BWB Watermelon is just off the charts. The alien visions is also VERY yummy in a totally different way...kinda like watermelon bubblelicious? So good. I also love the caramel kicker...very tasty. I cracked open a brand new atty and deprimed it to give boba's bounty a whirl...very yummy stuff. Do I taste some apple/spice nuance in there? Dunno yet but like it. Banna slurry is being vaporized at the moment and to be honest I NEVER thought I'd like a banana vape...however I haven't put it down for a couple hours. It's really refreshing and great to taste something so different, like banana!

Will let you know about the blend 4...haven't tried it just yet.

Overall I think this juice is really good and SO different than the stuff I am used to from BWB and FSUSA. There's no holding back with coloring and flavors, again very tasty "dessert" like juice is the only way I can describe it. I am sure alot of you have better descriptions than me. I will always be in love with BWB and FSUSA, but you know, the main dish is never as good without something on the side :p````

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread