my first carto experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
hey guys ive been wantin to try cartos on my ego batts forever now.. i was at walgreens and noticed they sold they pre-filled blu carts. i got the menthol.. ok the liquid it comes with.. eww it isnt even menthol? but i just put it in a zip lock w/ the bottom cap off and spun it like a mad man and presto all the prefilled is out. i just loaded it with Dekang Mint ive been using for 2 weeks or so in my tank system let me grab it and see how it taste with good juice..

10 minutes later.. (lost my cap lmao)

oh wow thats a hell of a diffrence.. the mint is cooler then its ever been, much more flavor not bland as ive complaned previously with the t-system setup. TONS of vapor compared to the t-system. im not hatin in the t-system it is good for things just IMO this seems to be a much better way to get flavor/vapor. gotta say im prob gonna stick to cartomizers from now on. these blu carts (the 1250 puff or w/e it says on the box) the youtube guys say it holds 10 drops.. i got 18 in mine with no pooling or leaking at all. i just driped it down the sides.

well this is my first experiance and opinion on these and thank you to all of ECF who have helped me out so much with this stuff,keeping me motivated and got me to try cartos in the first place :)

vape on yall :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread