Status
Not open for further replies.

smuro04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow!

I ordered a bunch of atty's not too long ago from here. They shipped on the 26th and showed up yesterday! Fastest shipping from ANY company over sea that I have EVER ordered from!

I must say, I'm used to 3.2ohm for a standard resistance atty, the ones I ordered (though I only tried one so far) were standard at 2.8ohm and man do they perform well. And at three bucks a pop for a package of five! They even come with nice flat tips (would be nice if the hole at the end was bigger, could be used as a drip tip).

All in all I am very pleased and look forward to doing business with again in the future. Thank You GH1!

TallGrass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I've made a few orders through GH1 with no problems until this last one.. It shipped on the 24th and arrived on the 29th.. since then its been stuck in Vancouver.

2011/10/29 09:22 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
00:45 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

This one I can blame on Canada Post obviously, since its in their posession now.

Just thought I would post this in case there is anybody else waiting around for Vancouver mail workers to get off their butts.

triplemom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
The Beach
I made my first purchase on 12-28-11 and wasnt sure what to expect shipping Internationally. Would my items arrive? Would they take a super long time? Would they get stopped in customs? Would my items work? Well, my package arrived on 1-12-12. Unbelievably fast shipping.... order is correct and everything works...I will definitely be doing business with Green House one again!

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Orders in December/January are always delayed due to Christmas as well as the anticipation of Chinese New Years, your order should pop up soon. Also note that for Airmail packages, tracking will never show it leaving China. Your package has without a doubt left China and is on its way to the UK, tracking only updates once it hits the destination country unfortunately.

Tim

STEALTH35

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
I, too, have been waiting for an update from Tim on the status of my order. I have emailed him several times and have not received a response since January 26th. I also realize the holiday situation, but the real problem is that checking the tracking number provided indicates that there is no such shipment in existence. I have purchased from Greenhouse One for a year and have not had this experience before and am hoping if Tim reads this forum he can take a minute to respond. Previous to this, his customer service has been fine, but, when a shipment appears to not exist, I get concerned.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hello!

We are extremely extremely extremely backed up at the moment and are trying to get back to everyone as fast as possible. The Chinese New Year holiday ended a few days ago and all of China is still recovering. We are experiencing tracking delays with every single order at the moment. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread