Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Just got my first order from madvapes and all in all I'm pretty excited at how fast it got here. I opened the box and found they made a mistake and snet me 5 packs of cartomizers instead of 5 atty's but I'm not horribly upset since I would eventually have tried cartos and now the holidays and this error have just forced me to make eventually into NOW.

I do wonder how they are going to want to handle this on the CS side since I didn't get what I ordered but will be forced by circumstance to use some of the cartos.

I've heard nothing but good things about madvapes, and anyone can make a mistake so I'm not gonna say anything bad about madvapes. Everything else in the order is right and the new juices I'm trying are pretty nice!

oldsoldier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Dale I'm glad to hear this from a customer :) Like I said my OP I've heard nothing but good things about MadVapes. I'm Kinda picky at times but good CS combined with good prices always wins with me LOL. I won't mention the other supplier that I use by name out of respect for this forum, but ff the folks I've tried so far I've been really happy. Rob gives great CS and his prices are what i would consider to be fair, but MadVapes seems to have a much better variety. Especially since I am starting to get the modding itch LOL!

oldsoldier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I'd say it's a good time to try out some cartos and if you like em we'll go from there :)

Happy holidays and sorry about the error..

hoog
Wow, super fast response. That gets an A+ in my book Hoogie. My wife really likes the Black Raspberry Champagne and the jury is out on the Chocolate Mint, but then again we've been trying a lot of liquids today and one or two vapes isn't a fair test.
I guess a few days will tell us if we want to work out something on the cartos.
Thanks for the great service and fast response.

oldsoldier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Oh yeah they got about all your vaping need's at MV BIG VARIETY and everything at great prices....speaking of mods they got all the stuff to make your own or if like me not into doing that or ready made ones at prices that can't be beat and great performers.

I'm about to break out the soldering iron, part of my order was a box mod kit. It probably will end up being a PT since I'm into woodworking and want to build my own wood mod but that is something for another forum :)

oldsoldier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Hey Hoogie, after a quick huddle with the spousal unit I'm gonna cancel my support ticket. If we deem necessary we'll order some atty's after the holidays.
I haven't been to the site yet but in case there isn't an option to self close the ticket it is #534682

Merry Christmas!

Chuck

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Heh....MadVapes is my primary hardware supplier. I think I've done close to $1000 in business with hoog alone in the past 4 months alone. That's a lotta stuff with only one very minor order mistake (literally a pinch of 13 cent parts). Shipping is always fast. Just needs to get my particular "batch" in stock all at one time. You know...bread, no butter. Ham, no cheese...LOL.

Box mod fun;

Attachments

• White W-tactile.jpg
    White W-tactile.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BoxModsBuilt.jpg
    BoxModsBuilt.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 2010-11-14_22-47-21_118.jpg
    2010-11-14_22-47-21_118.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15
  • BoxModComparo.jpg
    BoxModComparo.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 17

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
After reading all the great comments about MV, I just placed an order for some supplies before I return to "the forsaken land".
I'm needing a decent "go to" business for stuff. I've got a decent hunch that I'm going to like MadVapes. If customer service is priority 1, the customer base will continue to grow. Referrals are so important. For every positive experience, the buyer will tell their friends, for a negative experience, they will go out of their way to tell everyone they know and then tell strangers.

I'll be back when my order arrives. Vape on my friends.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread