Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I'm not new to vaping but I've been using the Nicotek batteries and pre-filled carts purchased at the local gas station. A couple weeks ago I bought my first setup from goodejuice.com which turned out to be a mistake.

I already had bought a eGo Twist 1000mah battery and charger from goodejuice, that turned out to be a good choice. But the ViVi Nova "Clones" they sell were not what is shown in their photos, the wick/coil is not threaded but rather a push in type. ViVi Nova Clearomizer Tank (Clone) [CLVIVINOVA3-5TANK] - $4.99 :
Once they needed replacing I was stuck, I called them and they told me they had no coils like that. When I complained about not being what the photos shown, they told me, "Those are the photos our vendor sent us" & "That's why we are selling them for $5" They offered nothing to make things right so I'll be spending my coin elsewhere.

So after searching the forum here I decided to give VaporAlley a try, taking Rick's advice in a thread above something-ew-ecig-users-my-2c I ordered two of the Kanger T2 in 2.5 ohms, a pack of five replacement coils in 2.5 ohms along with a few bottles of menthol juice. I want to say how happy I was with the prompt email confirming the order and that it was shipped, how quick it came and how well it was packaged, this is what I would expect from a vendor.

First thing I did was check the ohms of the coils in the T2's and the pack of replacements, they all fell very close to 2.5 ohms. I have a Professional FLUKE meter from my days as an auto tech, I know this meter is accurate. I half filled one of the Kanger's with the juice from Rick, set my eGo Twist to 3.2 volts, gave it a drag and YUK! It was pretty bad so tried bumping the voltage 0.2 at a time, once I hit 4.0 volts I got my first burnt hit and the flavor didn't improve. So I diluted the juice 50/50 with some menthol I had left and also added a couple drops of straight menthol flavoring, that made it "usable".

So at that point the only complaint I had was with the juice from Rick, until this morning when it was time to clean the first T2. I cleaned it out, set everything aside to dry and opened the other T2. Filled this one with the 50/50 mix I had used and right away I noticed the flavor was much better then with the first T2. Then it hit me, was there something let behind in the first new tank from the manufacturing process that gave the bad taste? I cleaned the second tank right away, got rid of the 50/50 mix and filled it with the straight juice from Rick and BAM, no nasty taste like with the first T2.

So now I'm happy to say I'm very pleased with Rick's service, products and fair pricing. Thanks Rick and I look forward to doing more business with you sir!

Rick, I'm careful about using personal info on forums so I'm not going to use my name here but if you want to look my order up, it was VA-8590 Just one thing I would suggest, when buying ejuice we get a $1 per bottle dicsount if we buy three, I wish we could chose three different flavors and get the same discount. This would give us a chance to try more that you have to offer and may just increase your sales. When I placed my order I had actually picked one bottle of three different flavors but when I got to the Cart and didn't see the discount, I went back and limited my order to three of the menthol. Due to injuries and medical bills times are now tough and I have to watch every dollar.

Thanks!
GW

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Rick is an awesome vendor, and provides stellar customer service. I send biz, esp newbs, his way all the time! From my first order which i accidentally submitted twice, I was able to call him on his cell and get it straightened out within minutes!! My orders seem to ship the same day and arrive very quickly across country! Nothing but good things to say about VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread