My first flavor recipes? Starbucks of course! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, these are my contribution for all the Starbucks freaks like myself that are in here. ;)

Recipes were made with 36mg unflavored e-liquid, pg, vg, and Lorans flavorings. They are just small batches of approximately 3mg with a strength of around 12mg of nicotine.

Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino

20 drops e-liquid
6 drops VG
30 drops PG
3 drops raspberry(may add another drop if you want the raspberry more pronounced)
2 drops chocolate
2 drops coffee
---------------------------

Caffe Mocha

20 drops e-liquid
6 drops VG
30 drops PG
3 drops coffee
3 drops chocolate
-----------------------------

Peppermint Mocha Twist

20 drops e-liquid
6 drops VG
30 drops PG
3 drops mint (any non-oil menthol flavoring will work)
2 drops coffee
2 drops chocolate
----------------------------

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

20 drops e-liquid
6 drops VG
30 drops PG
4 drops cinnamon roll
2 drops coffee
---------------------------
Since there are no good vanilla flavorings out there, this one is started with whatever strength liquid you like to end up with...in this case, 12mg vanilla.

Vanilla Latte

50 drops vanilla e-liquid
6 drops coffee

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
I would like a coffee flavor that taste like strong black coffee. From that original dark taste, i could then start mixing into something worth calling coffee.
Thanks for the recipes. I am just bought some loranns and will try the mixes. :D

Just add an extra drop or 2 of the coffee flavoring...but test it first, it is pretty strong! ;-)

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
I would like a coffee flavor that taste like strong black coffee. From that original dark taste, i could then start mixing into something worth calling coffee.
Thanks for the recipes. I am just bought some loranns and will try the mixes. :D

You can make some.

Just brew a few tablespoons of coffee in a 50/50 solution of VG and water at a very low simmer point. Coffee foams, so it might boil over. You don't want that! Put the water and VG in a 400ml beaker or pyrex or something clear. Boil gently until the water boils off. You will be left with a vg coffee mixture.

Bottle it in something glass with a lid or stopped. Put it in your pantry for 20 days. At the end you will have strongly coffee flavored VG for mixing or whatever you want :)

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
You can make some.

Just brew a few tablespoons of coffee in a 50/50 solution of VG and water at a very low simmer point. Coffee foams, so it might boil over. You don't want that! Put the water and VG in a 400ml beaker or pyrex or something clear. Boil gently until the water boils off. You will be left with a vg coffee mixture.

Bottle it in something glass with a lid or stopped. Put it in your pantry for 20 days. At the end you will have strongly coffee flavored VG for mixing or whatever you want :)

Hmmm...*thinking of which flavor of Starbucks to try this with...Sumatra, Verona, or Espresso Roast* ;)

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City

www.liquidxpress.com

sells Mr. Bean, tastes like strong black coffee. There's some vid reviews by walrus here somewhere.

I love the idea of raspbeerry mocha, my fave. SB drink, thanks for the idea!!!

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
Heya Shielaanne, just wondering....
When you say E-liquid, do you use a preflavored base?
Or is this "taste free nicotine" style?

Thanks!
Me

I meant e-liquid as in unflavored...except for the vanilla one since I haven't found any flavoring that works well for vanilla. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread