My first Ms T's order arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
I rec'd my first order from Ms T's last night - grabbed it out of the mailbox on my way to work. I was so excited (don't try this at home kids!) I ripped into it while driving down the freeway. Mm, smelled so good. Love the packaging, feels more like opening a care package from home than an order placed online.

I ordered 4 juices, Snickerdoodle, Peanutbutter Cookie, Hot Chocolate w/Marshmallows, and Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake. The tops are off and they're in a dark corner for 48 hours, then they'll steep a week before vaping - though I of course had to try a drop or two at my desk last night. Even though I've read nothing but glowing reviews about Ms T's juices, I was still surprised at the true-to-life flavors - really spot on. I am salivating over how good they'll be in a week.

In my package I also got a great bonus - a free bottle buddy! I'm a dripper who like to change up flavors and this is going to be so handy! No more juice bottles getting lost at the bottom of my purse and leaking in my pocket. Thanks so much Ms T!!

I Get warm fuzzies at the familial feel of the vaping community - where else do you find online stores that personally answer emails, send free samples, send replacements *before* you've returned items, etc. Golly - I wanna hug y'all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread