• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My first order from FASTTECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
I just placed my 1st order with FT 2 days ago. I hadn't received a confirmation so I went to the site (I'd set up an account and got a confirmation on that) and it said I had made no orders yet. I want to say I have very low vision (not bad enuf that i use a reader). I thought I did all the steps, entered my card and stuff. I must have missed a "submit order" button. I do remember being flummoxed by an area on the order that wanted me to "store my information at PayPal" and I don't want to do that. Maybe … I veered off somewhere? Is it at all "tricky" to order there the first time? I also made 2 other orders to brand new places the same day (lighthound for batteries, and myfreedomsmokes for tanks and some juice). The other 2 are going like clockwork.

I do know it can take up to a month to receive a FT order and that is okay with me, but wondering why this order didn't' "take"…if someone has an idea of particular things I should look for (i.e. submit order button?? lol) please let me know.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
its all VERY simple the first time and every time...

login to the site

select an item and click on "Buy" which will add item to your shopping cart

go to your shopping cart and review it....then buy and checkout... and select shipping method..and payment method....then submit the order..

its that simple..

U will receive an email confirmation from FT of the purchase...then next when its shipped, U will get an email showing the tracking #, order # and a picture of the package..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread