My First Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Hi!

I've been vaping for about 4 months and have been ordering from many suppliers to find out which e-juice I like best. I ordered from Vapors Etc. in mid January and took advantage of the 15% off vacation code.

I ordered Very Cherry, Orange, and Raspberry Tea. I am not very good at giving reviews, but I have to say that I am very impressed. The flavors are delicious! I also do not smell or taste any chemical/perfumes. The orange flavor tastes like I poured real orange juice in my PV. The Raspberry Tea is spot on and is not too strong or weak and the Very Cherry is yummy and doesn't taste like throat lozenges. I am very happy with my order.

Also, the Orange was on special for $5.00 for 15 ml. (can't beat that) and because my order number ended with a "5," the Very Cherry was upgraded from 15 ml. to 30 ml. as promised for the waiting time while on vacation. I ordered them in glass bottles with drippers as I prefer my e-juice stored in glass. I got all this (including shipping) for $20.02! I will definitely be ordering again! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread