Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Here's some love for the M210 as requested :D

I've had this one for several weeks now, but I often put it down for days at a time in favor of the 510.

There is something about this one though...I really like it sometimes and I think I have figured out why.

The really tough draw on this one makes it a poor choice for a workhorse e-cig for me, more like working a cigar than a cig. It has decent vapor and an excellent throat hit, but the real pro for this one is flavor. Last night before work I was charging my 510 batteries so I filled a m210 cart with a decent RY4 and just puffing away. I could pick out subtle hints of the flavor, the caramel / marshmallow / tobacco notes in the juice I hadn't experienced before and was really enjoying it to the point I brought it to work as well.

Now that I have a TW Tornado in addition to this one and my 510's, the M210 will have no chance of being my go-to, but rather the occasional choice when I want to savor a really good e-juice flavor. Kinda like the special Sam Adams beer glass that is supposed to help pick out all the subtle notes in their brews. I can't wait to try the new Halo Smooth8 flavor in it.

This has really helped me achieve a new appreciation for this device, I was considering giving it to my brother but am going to hold on to it for now. Has anyone else had an experience like this with the M210?

Show some love!

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I've got a video review on the M201 somewhere on here - I still like 'em. The 510 atty is what I usually use, on a PS Passthrough, the GG, or sometimes a 510 battery, but I like the harder draw (really dislike standard 801s) on the M201, as well as the vapor and flavor, and battery life for a 'standard' e-cig. I've yet to try the M201 atty at higher voltage at this point, as none of my current adapters will let the 201 atty work. I may see if the Prodigy v2 adapters work with the M201 and give it a try.

It's still a really good e-cig, just doesn't get enough love as it's not sold by too many vendors. I would highly recommend it to someone as a starter e-cig if they don't "have" to have a super-mini, and are ok with the penstyle mouthpiece. I gave a friend a choice of a 510, J-118, or the M201, let her keep each for a week. She chose the M201 on her own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread