My new Favorite flavors from Vaporrenew

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
First off, i must say i usually only get my e-liquid from vaporrenew...basically because i get
great taste from everything i order, and i get about twice as much e-liquid for half the price of
other vendors, that's a fact that cannot be disputed.

But back to my new favorite Flavors.

1. Ankara (turkish tobacco smoke) w/menthol.

This stuff just blew me away! I still order my Westcoast 2bacco, Eastcoast 2bacco, Honeywood, Re(nu)4, (all can't miss tobaccos),
But my Ankara is now in my top 5 flavors!

It's got a smooth kick to it, mellow yet bold with flavors from the Far East....(not N.Y) by the way..lol.

It tastes so different to the other flavors , but it's not something i can describe...it's not vanillaish, or alcoholicy, it's just on it's own a kickazz vape....Something you can vape as all-day affair.
If you want something that's not found anywhere else, or anything quite like it....
Jump on this stuff......you won't be disappointed!

My other favorite tobacco from Vaporrenew is the Mid-West Tobacco.
This stuff is great with menthol or by itself.

It really tastes like the best tobacco juice you can find anywhere, and i've tried alot , nothing tastes this classy, with no bad smell or taste if you get some on your lip....!

I mix this stuff with some of VR's menthol just cause i like menthol....it doesn't need it...but i do!
hehe.

So if you like 30ML's of great tobacco flavored e-liquid...at $8.99.....get your mouse into gear and type VAPORRENEW OR VAPORRENU and get your juice with
A Triple shot of flavor for a measly .50 cents extra...that will send you and your atty into the Stratty...sphere!

Vapeon...ya'll!
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread