My New M 201 Blank Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noreen

Jun 7, 2011
Washinton State
Recently got my M 201 and also some blank carts. The carts I ordered don't seem to be the right size and the vendor won't answer my e mails.
I put the cart in the atomizer and it just falls out. The filler even caught on the inside of the atomizer and pulled out of the cart.
Could anybody recommend a vendor who furnishes the correct size of blank carts????
Thanks for any help!!

dde333

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I got mine from myfreedomsmokes.com. I think they may still be on sale. Are you saying that just the filler falls out or the whole cart? My filler sometimes falls into the atty. I just put it back and spread it out to fill up the width of the cart. Also, you can singe the end of the filler to keep it from snagging. Good luck!

Noreen

Jun 7, 2011
Washinton State
Thanks for the reply!!!
The whole thing fell out - however I just wasn't pushing hard enough to "click" it into place!! LOL

I got mine from myfreedomsmokes.com. I think they may still be on sale. Are you saying that just the filler falls out or the whole cart? My filler sometimes falls into the atty. I just put it back and spread it out to fill up the width of the cart. Also, you can singe the end of the filler to keep it from snagging. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread