My new mwa atty tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I've been in contact for about the past two weeks with mwa102464 here at ECF. I was doing some reading and researching about atty tanks. Wanting to get away from any fillers as much as possible. Upon reading one of his older threads, I contacted him and started asking questions. After taking his advice, I've now got my very own mwa atty tank (named in his honor)

Here is what I'm using.

A Phiniac tank (regular size)

An atty that actually goes in a reactor tank. These come prepunched. The only ones they are making right now are 1.5 dual coil attys, but I'm hoping over time they will get in more of a selection. According to mwa, there is alittle bit of filler right where the holes are, this keeps it from leaking. (And it does not leak)
Pre-dotted Atomizers for the Reactor Tanks

This atty is not long enough to work by itself in the tank. You need a drip tip like this one, so that it will work.

Drip Tips | Universal |306 | 510 | Cherry Vape

Once you get everything set up, you need to be sure the holes are closer to the bottom of the tank. The bottom end cap does not sit flush against the bottom end cap like you would with a cartomizer. It sits up alittle bit. This is to get the holes in the atty closer to the bottom of the tank. I also prime the atty with a few drops of juice. If it is working correctly, you will see little bubbles coming out of the holes, just like you would with a cartomizer.

According to mwa, this will work with other tanks as well.

If you are interested in trying this out, I'd suggest you do like I did and buy two of each, until you decide if this is for you. Happy Vaping!

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
This is my first atty tank. I've always been a tank person, but have used cartos instead of attys in the tanks until now. I can't really say how long the atty's last yet, as mine is still going strong. I've not run into any major problems. I have noticed that I have to prime the tank alittle more often using the atty as opposed to the carto. When my flavor drops alittle bit, I prime the tank by taking a drag or two off the atty without heating the coil. A few little bubbles come out of the atty doing this, then I vape on for awhile. BTW, I use a 70/30 mix ratio for my juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread