Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Nice pic Josh. Yes, the freedom a REO gives is priceless.

I took my 18490 woodvil to a birthday party Saturday night and it was at an indoor airsoft arena. I played 2 long games with my woodvil zipped up in my jacket pocket (forgot it was there) and I was scrunched up around obstacles, sticking and moving, bumping into stuff and the woodvil emerged just as perfect at it went in.

Yes I was one of the last men standing and I was on the team with the 7-12 year olds against a team of 16-17 year olds and I was running my daughters inexpensive pink and black springer pistol :)

REOs are definitely fit for adventures :)

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
I didn't know what a panigale S was so I looked it up. Whoa, Katie bar the door. That is some mean machine you have there. HP 195 at 10,500 RPM. Holy cow. Sweet. Tell me about it...lol.
The numbers do really tell the story pretty well...
195 HP is a big number for sure. But combined with the fact that it weighs almost nothing, just makes it mind-boggling.
I've had it for 18 months, and I've had a lot of bikes in the past.. but this one... this one is an event. Every single ride..
In a word, it's an axe-wielding maniac.
Perfect really..

j.

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
Thanks. We have several things in common. We both own Reos and we both have 90 degree V twins. SV650 here. lol..Not quite your bike, not even close but still fun.
I REALLY like SV650's.

I actually was saying to a friend the other day that I think they are set to become a bit of a modern classic. They just do EVERYthing well and look good to boot.
I like em'
j.

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
Sweet duc!!! I've got a Diavel and every time I go out with it people stop and ask me a ton of questions about it.. I almost feel like a rockstar lol..
u3a6aru7.jpg

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread