My new site.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that I am currently building a new website about the e-cigarette, it is nearly done - just needs my technical buddy to give it the once over to test it (I'm not too great at the tech side of things!)

What I have in mind is a proper resource site with as much information on the e-cigarette as possible, but in particular I want to sort of get the campaign for the legalization of the e-cigarette ready for when our countries' start to crack down on it.

I also thought it might be good to give people the option of blogging on the site. Would anybody here be interested in having a blog on the site?

All suggestions are welcome and appreciated,

Yours SJ.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi SM:

Hope all is well with you and your e-smoking ventures.

Your site is something I'd be very interested in seeing and particpating in. It would be a great asset to all e-smokers and other interested parties.

I've heard that blogging is very popular, so it's a great idea. I don't know much about it, though. Is it where others can post as well, or is it strictly like a diary for one person only where readers do not add their comments?

Marian

daedalusx360

Mar 26, 2008
This sounds like a good idea mate. People don't give a damn about cigarette smokers, and I definitely think we should have a meeting place with that in mind. I really think that these E-Cigarettes could be a new wave in history. I just picture the big tobacco companies either falling under or starting to produce e-cigarettes themselves. I think we need to stick together. I have seen, and you have seen a very slow but obvious degredation in our rights (Overall, not just with smoking) and we need to say something about it.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hi guys, just a little update..

I haven't had any time to work on the site on the past coupla weeks - I will try to get it done over the weekend. What I am thinking is this -

We have main blog to which those intersted can post - the main focus being the e-cigarette and its legality, availability, safety and development. Plus, each of us can have our own blog if they want, which they can use to post anything they like, within reason!

What do you think?

markab

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Hi SJ,
Sounds great. I like the individual blogs idea. I think it will work well to compliment the forum here too.
Good luck.

Mark

Smokey_Joe said:
Hi guys, just a little update..

I haven't had any time to work on the site on the past coupla weeks - I will try to get it done over the weekend. What I am thinking is this -

We have main blog to which those intersted can post - the main focus being the e-cigarette and its legality, availability, safety and development. Plus, each of us can have our own blog if they want, which they can use to post anything they like, within reason!

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread