My new vaping Youtube channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan Vapes

Dec 21, 2015
Im sorry if this is the wrong section of the forums to post this in, I was unsure of the best place to post.

Making youtube videos has always been a little hobby of mine, its just nice to sit in front of a camera and just talk, and thats what ive been doing for the past 2 years on my gaming channel, however ive now moved on from gaming videos and vlogs to try my hand at vaping reviews and such and it would mean the world to me if some of you guys could check out my new channel :)

Aidan Vapes

Any feedback on how I could improve would be awesome as im currently running this channel with very limited equipment and such and I am rather shy on camera :p

Thank you all very much!

Aidan

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Aidan Vapes

Dec 21, 2015
Not bad for somebody who is "shy" in front of the camera. I watched your 60W iStick review and your video on the Prince juice from Monarch. Good reviews on both. I'd like to see a follow up on your iStick after you've had it for awhile.

Thanks man :)

Haha I try my best to hide my shyness but im a nervous wreck before i start recording and I make mistakes when im talking and stuff in my videos

Hopefully ill get better with time :)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Watched the Monarch e-liquid video. I have tried vblogging on martial arts on YouTube and it takes a long time to get the word out. Best thing that I can recommend is review the popular brands from the local vape shops and the popular brands in your location. Let people know at vape shops you are reviewing vaping related goods.

Good luck!

Aidan Vapes

Dec 21, 2015
    Watched the Monarch e-liquid video. I have tried vblogging on martial arts on YouTube and it takes a long time to get the word out. Best thing that I can recommend is review the popular brands from the local vape shops and the popular brands in your location. Let people know at vape shops you are reviewing vaping related goods.

Good luck!

Yeah ill stick at it dude :) i told the guys in my local vape shop today and they played some of my videos on the tv in store :p was awesome but also a bit embarrassing at first :p

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Yeah ill stick at it dude :) i told the guys in my local vape shop today and they played some of my videos on the tv in store :p was awesome but also a bit embarrassing at first :p

Awesome!!!

See if they will let you review goods with stipulation you return them for sale after the review. Great way to get your hand on the newest gear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread