blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
But... But.... I wanna know too... *whine*

All I can say for now, and I can't say too much for fear I'll say too much is this; It's gonna reignite some GO-GO JOY back into your Life! So get READY to Go-go crazy when you finally know what I know... but can't say yet, or I'll .... the surprise up, and then maybe it won't come true... OR!!!! Frank and SSV2 will get the CigEasy Posse' to come after me or something like that.... :lol:

"If it ain't a Go-go, it's a No-go!!!"

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I still feel giddy about my turbo EZ, and I'm hearing there is a new go-go surprise in the works?! You guys rock!

That's the only PV by CigEasy I haven't tried yet.... this post did it for me... ;)
Thanks Lapoleon :thumbs:

... and YES! GOOD GO-go stuff arriving soon!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lapoleon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Boston
You will love the turbo EZ. The battery life is not as long as the go-go, but the flavor is so intense. Also it is just so darn sleek.

I'm debating grabbing a new go-go kit when I try the go-tanks because my current batts are quite banged up. I wish go-go batts came in the same finish as the turbo EZ ones. They aquire fingerprints like an iPod does, quite nice IMHO.

I wonder when the murky unfocused photos of the new go-go addition will show up. I'm having trouble containing my anticipation. Could the release be before Xmas? I sure hope so.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I'm debating grabbing a new go-go kit when I try the go-tanks because my current batts are quite banged up. I wish go-go batts came in the same finish as the turbo EZ ones. They aquire fingerprints like an iPod does, quite nice IMHO.

I wonder when the murky unfocused photos of the new go-go addition will show up. I'm having trouble containing my anticipation. Could the release be before Xmas? I sure hope so.

Hi Lapoleon,

Yes, The all new Go-go gear will available well before Christmas....I am counting the days till the arrival with great anticipation! :w00t:
There should not be any issues with the new unit getting scratched up as the finish will different than the original.
I would have posted sneak peak photo's already; however, there has been a few cosmetic changes added to the final product that differs from the three different prototypes I have been using over the last few months as well the gear blondeambition3 has been beta testing.

SSV2

:smokie:

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
An I right to assume a new go-go kit? Or am I just starting rumors? In any case merry Christmas to me!

There will be no need to buy an entire kit and all the new Go-go gear will be interchangable with what Go-go gear you have now. Think of it as an upgrade of sorts.
Yes, I do believe that you're going to have a verry merry Go-go Christmas! :toast:

Cheers!
SSV2

Last edited:

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Had posted this on the Go-Go thread, thought I'd add it here too:
Still having problems with the go-tanks. I don't know what I'm doing to them but they always end up leaking after 2-3 fills. It really sucks because I absolutely love them, and am really beginning to hate carts.

At some point the rubber inside stops sealing at the mouthpiece. I had previously raised the rubber to get the contact back, and it's still leaking. I noticed that the clear 'tube' has been coming loose from the bottom, so I started pressing it back down. That usually solves it for 1 fill, then I once again have a leaking tank.

I've tried completely disassembling it, cleaning it well, putting it back together, that works for one fill if I'm lucky then it's leaking. The center tube is crooked in a couple, can't seem to resolve that. I'm sitting here staring at 5 tanks that I refuse to throw away, but don't know how to fix either.

I was thinking if there was a rubber washer at the bottom of the clear tube it would help, but that would cause the rubber piece on the center tube to not be able to seal with the mouth piece.

I seem to be the only one having all these problems with them cause everyone else is saying they can use them for months, mine are broke within 2-3 days. What am I doing wrong?

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Still having problems with the go-tanks. I don't know what I'm doing to them but they always end up leaking after 2-3 fills. It really sucks because I absolutely love them, and am really beginning to hate carts.

Hi stomkat... Sorry to hear you're having some problems with the Go-Carts.... I'm going to do my best to help you out a little bit here, but I may have to ask lots of questions so that I can be perfectly clear that we're both on the same page... K?

At some point the rubber inside stops sealing at the mouthpiece. I just want to state upfront, in case you don't already know... the Go-Carts don't 'slide' into the mouthpiece, but 'screw' into them. Are you certain that you're getting them screwed on securely? Also, when you go to refill them, are you being 'careful' not to get any Nicotine Liquid in the 'center tubing?'. Please don't get angry at me if I sound 'redundant' to you or am asking the obvious... again, just want to make certain we're on the same page so that I can help you... if I can. I don't work for CigEasy or Frank.... I'm just very familiar with their products. I had previously raised the rubber to get the contact back, and it's still leaking. OK I noticed that the clear 'tube' has been coming loose from the bottom, so I started pressing it back down. That usually solves it for 1 fill, then I once again have a leaking tank. Is it at all possible when you went to 'raise' the rubber seal at the mouthpiece you may have inadvertently lifted the tubing? I'm not saying that's what you did, I'm just asking if it's a possibility?

I've tried completely disassembling it, cleaning it well, putting it back together, that works for one fill if I'm lucky then it's leaking. Really?!? :shock: You disassembled & reassembled a Go-Tank & it worked with no leaks for up to ONE fill?!? The center tube is crooked in a couple, can't seem to resolve that. I'm perplexed by this one :confused: I'm sitting here staring at 5 tanks that I refuse to throw away, but don't know how to fix either.

I was thinking if there was a rubber washer at the bottom of the clear tube it would help, but that would cause the rubber piece on the center tube to not be able to seal with the mouth piece. hunh? :unsure:

I seem to be the only one having all these problems with them cause everyone else is saying they can use them for months, mine are broke within 2-3 days. What am I doing wrong?
That's what I'm hoping to help you determine. :p

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
I just want to state upfront, in case you don't already know... the Go-Carts don't 'slide' into the mouthpiece, but 'screw' into them. Are you certain that you're getting them screwed on securely? Also, when you go to refill them, are you being 'careful' not to get any Nicotine Liquid in the 'center tubing?'.

I mean when you slide the mouthpiece in and then screw it until it's tight, it seals onto a rubber piece inside, in the middle on the metal tube. Normally, the end of the mouthpiece will sit/seal on that rubber piece. After a fill or two, some of these start not sitting evenly. It would probably be better to take some pics. LOL

I don't think you can lift the metal tube in the middle, but I've never tried it either...

I have used both the premium tanks and the new Fury tanks, and I really prefer the old premium ones. I cannot find them anymore and would like to lay in a supply. Can you get some more?

The Fury tanks have the air intake holes, and I have my Go-go in a little sleeve and it doesn't work well with the newrer tanks.

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I have used both the premium tanks and the new Fury tanks, and I really prefer the old premium ones. I cannot find them anymore and would like to lay in a supply. Can you get some more?

The Fury tanks have the air intake holes, and I have my Go-go in a little sleeve and it doesn't work well with the newrer tanks.

Not likely to get anymore of the regular premium tanks. No real need for a sleeve or cone on the Go-go as it does not effect performance.

The Fury tanks were designed to cover the threading for aesthetic purposes in addition to producing better airflow and wicking.

There is going to be something brand new for the Go-go coming out real soon....so stay tuned! :thumb:

SSV2

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I just want to state upfront, in case you don't already know... the Go-Carts don't 'slide' into the mouthpiece, but 'screw' into them. Are you certain that you're getting them screwed on securely? Also, when you go to refill them, are you being 'careful' not to get any Nicotine Liquid in the 'center tubing?'.
glare.gif
I didn't know this. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread