My Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbagdon

Oct 19, 2009
PA
I used the BE 103 along with cigarettes for a month. Then i got the Joye 510 and have been using that with a few cigarettes a day for about two weeks. Today is day one with no cigarettes. I have been awake since 4 am and just using my Joye 510. It's going ok. I really hope these cravings go away. The hardest time for me is when i first wake up and right after i eat. I think if i can get past those times of the day, i should be able to quit cigarettes for good. Wish me luck. :)

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Good luck. I still smoke about 4 analogs a day but I can tell you that when I'm vaping my 24mg at home (where I can go have an analog anytime I please), I don't even want an analog, much less get my coat and shoes on to go outside for it!

My point is get some 24 mg strength and you probably won't have any cravings!

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
I us 36 to handle my withdrawal symptoms I have tried to cut back but it dosen't seem to work. I have been analog free for 7 months and haven't smoked a cigarettes since then. I smoked for 40 years,3 packs a day and if I can quit cigarettes anybody can. Believe me.

Wow, congrats! You have to be feeling better after smoking 3 packs a day, especially for that long! I don't think I could handle 36mg. I can't seem to put my 510 down for long but when I do, I can tell it's because of a nicotine overload!

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
well today is amost over and i have had only one cigarette. i am so
proud of myself. I was a pack a day smoker for years.

I have some 24 strength and some 18. I think i like the 24 better.
Awesome! you're better than me. I only had 3 yesterday but that's at least 17 less than I used to smoke on an average day (not counting the weekends). The 24 helps a lot. It's what cut me down from analogs so drastically. Next step for me and probably you too is to get a mod like the protoge or the chuck. I've been looking at the dse 905 that just came out but it looks like it may have a few problems. I think I'm gonna take the same stance as I do on cars when they change the body style. Never buy the first model. Give them some time to get the kinks worked out. I think I've settled on a little chuck. By the time I pay tax and everything for the protoge, it's going to be a lot cheaper to get the chuck since I can buy the batteries and charger a lot cheaper than they're selling it for. Plus, it looks a little tougher IMO.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I used the BE 103 along with cigarettes for a month. Then i got the Joye 510 and have been using that with a few cigarettes a day for about two weeks. Today is day one with no cigarettes. I have been awake since 4 am and just using my Joye 510. It's going ok. I really hope these cravings go away. The hardest time for me is when i first wake up and right after i eat. I think if i can get past those times of the day, i should be able to quit cigarettes for good. Wish me luck. :)

Good luck...I know that every one on this forum is pulling for you...
Once again good luck and don't give up:)

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Good 4 u.keep it up. I am trying to get my sister 2 quit. Would she know if I swap them as talking 2 her about it isn't helpful.

Are you asking if she'd notice the difference between an analog and an e-cig? Of course she would! Don't even try it.

If your sister isn't receptive to e-cigs, nothing you say will change her mind. I would suggest that you give her this website url and ask her to read it for a while. That would likely be more effective than nagging her.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I us 36 to handle my withdrawal symptoms I have tried to cut back but it dosen't seem to work. I have been analog free for 7 months and haven't smoked a cigarettes since then. I smoked for 40 years,3 packs a day and if I can quit cigarettes anybody can. Believe me.

Wow, I'm impressed. I smoked around 40 years but only about a pack a day. If I went through 3, I'd be dead and buried already.

I sure do hope you had the habit of sitting them down and they just burned down.

I say wow again, and I bet you are feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread