My Review of a TON of flavors! (Mostly WOW Sampler Carts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDiz150

ECF Veteran
I took advantage of the Thanksgiving sale and ordered a few of the sampler WOW packs to try new flavors! Here is my review of what I got! There are all 0mg btw except 1 flavor which I marked. I hope this helps with your next order.

WOW Vapor Dessert & Candy Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5)
Wow ChocoBanana - I actually had this before this order. The banana flavor is not like candy, but a real banana! I love it! And the chocolate is just lingering in the background. Totally reminds me of a monkeytail!

Wow French Vanilla Ice Cream - Creamy and delicious! Great vapor production and not too sweet! If you aren't a fan of vanilla however, I would not recommend.

Wow Black Licorice - Tastes like black licorice, which I dig! Only problem was the flavor lingered in my mouth for a minute while I was trying other flavors.

Wow Supermint - OMG! SOOOO GOOD! TONS of flavor and tastes just like a mint tic tac! NOM NOM! I am a menthol fanatic so I may be more into this than your average bear, but regardless, if you like mint, you'll LOVE this!

Wow Butterscotch - I got a bonus butterscotch back in the day and I have to say I enjoyed the premium flavor more, but it has been a while since the flavor touched my lips, so my tastes may have changed. Still good, just not a ton of flavor..

WOW Vapor Fruit Bowl Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5)
Wow Apple- Not a lot of apple flavor. Someone else nailed it on the head when they said it tastes like watered down applejuice. I hope the sour apple is better. I was hoping for a Apple jollyrancher flavor like watermelon.

Wow Mango - It lived up to it's hype! This was delicious! Doesn't quite taste like mango, but good nonetheless! Definitely a main vape for any fruit fan!

Wow Pineapple - Mmmmmm! Forgot how much I love pineapple! Great flavor! Makes me feel like I am in Hawaii enjoying a fresh pineapple! Where mah Hula Girls at!?!

Wow WowNana - Like I said, I had WOWnana before this order and I love it. Tastes like real banana! NOM!

Wow Peach Cobbler- I have the juice for this flavor as well! Very very good! Just a solid sweet peach flavor. Only downside is the flavor dissipates after a while...

WOW Vapor Coffee Shop Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5)
Cafe Mocha - WOW! Best flavor in the bunch by far! It makes me wanna drink a cafe mocha! I guess I can settle for the vape. Its creamy and had a sweet hint of chocolate. SOOOO GOOD! I am buying the juice in my next order for sure!

Cappuccino - this was probably my second fav in the bunch. Reminds me of starbucks and I'd love to drink a coffee and vape with this. Not overpowering, but the flavor is definitely there!

Coffee - I was hoping this would taste like a black coffee and it didn't. The flavor was barely there for me, but what I did taste, I liked. I was slightly disappointed...

Espresso- Yeah. Was not a fan of this one. Didn't like the flavor at all. To each their own though.

Cinnamon Roll- I was curious to try this one since the premium cinnamon roll was such a big hit. Honestly, it tastes like cinnamon. That's it. Which isn't really my fav flavor. I would suggest mixing it with a creamy flavor to sweeten it up.

WOW Vapor Mixed Berry Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5)
RazzWow- WOW is right! So much razz flavor, the good kind! Sweet and potent! TONS of vapor! This one is a keeper!

Sour Cherry- This was a pleasant surprise. I am not a cherry fan really, but I loved this! Tastes just like a sour cherry candy. Not too sour, not too sweet, just right! LOVED IT!

Apple Cinnamon Cranberry - Tastes like the holidays. Didn't taste much apple, but the cinnamon and cranberry together wasn't bad. Not my fav though.

Kiwi Apple Strawberry - Mmmmm this one was GOOOD! The kiwi is the star in this one! Good sweet flavor! It made my mouth water! NOM!

Cherry Cordial- Tastes like pitted cherries. Not my favorite, but if you're into cherries, this one may be right up your alley!

Other Flavors in my order
Clove(8mg) - I got these for my brother for Christmas. I wanted to try what I bought him before I gave it to him. I used to smoke cloves like my brother. Thanks to the input in the forums, I think this was the right choice. Although I would like to try the WOW cloves, these seem like they will do the trick. They burnt my throat a little (I know, I'm a puss with my 0mg...), but it totally tasted like cloves. The only problem I foresee with my brother is him missing the burnt taste that comes along with the analogs. Who likes burnt taste after Vaping anyways!?! But yes, if you like cloves, the premium cloves will do the trick for you!

Tequila - This was a bonus in my order. THANKS V4L team! Didn't taste like tequila at all to me, but tasted good anyways! I'm kinda glad it didn't taste like tequila. I probably would have thrown up... LOL! It kinda tastes like agave syrup if you have ever tried that before. Pretty tasty!

Mint - This was alright. The mint flavor was subtle compared to supermint so I wasn't that impressed. Someone who doesn't want too intense flavors would probably dig this mint flavor.

I hope my review of these flavors helped! If you have any questions about the flavors I've provided, please ask! I love to help just as others have helped me! If you have reviews of flavors I mentioned, feel free to chime in as well! And to the V4L team, thanks again for making such a great product! The fact I loved about 90% of what I ordered says a lot! Keep up the great work and I'll keep vaping!

JDiz150

ECF Veteran
Regarding Wow Coffee: I found it to be quite a strong flavor...definately not sweet.
However, it tastes like BURNED coffee. I added just maybe two drops of vanilla,
and the burned taste was GONE. But still couldn't taste the vanilla...it just seemed
to fix the problem. Try it and see if it doesn't improve the taste.

I'll try it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread