Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I am so happy that a little over six months ago today, I found ECF. My doctor had told me that I needed to quit smoking or heart disease would be a certainty for me. I am 46 years old! I had been a 2 to 2-1/1 PAD smoker for 25+ years. While this scared me, I really didn't think I would ever be able to quit. Knew about e-cigs - had done some research about a year prior to that but thought it would be way more expensive than smoking. Decided to check it out again and did some searching. Was just about ready to buy a SafeCig (eeek) when I found ECF. Little did I know, my life was about to change forever! After 2 weeks of research - I was ready - bought a little KR808D kit from CigEasy. The day I got it was the last day I ever smoked! Six months ago today!

To say I am proud is an understatement. But I know that I could not have done this without the help of this forum, the wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable people who are so willing to help. THANK YOU...thank you so much! :)

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I agree with everything you've said, and I am too blessed by this wonderful community! Congratulations to you on 6 months of being smoke free! That's a wonderful accomplishment that is not easy, even if we have ecigs! Imagine asking someone to stop doing something they did 40 times a day for 25 years!

Amazing! You are an inspiration!

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Congratulations!!!!
Suncake.jpg

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I am so happy that a little over six months ago today, I found ECF. My doctor had told me that I needed to quit smoking or heart disease would be a certainty for me. I am 46 years old! I had been a 2 to 2-1/1 PAD smoker for 25+ years. While this scared me, I really didn't think I would ever be able to quit. Knew about e-cigs - had done some research about a year prior to that but thought it would be way more expensive than smoking. Decided to check it out again and did some searching. Was just about ready to buy a SafeCig (eeek) when I found ECF. Little did I know, my life was about to change forever! After 2 weeks of research - I was ready - bought a little KR808D kit from CigEasy. The day I got it was the last day I ever smoked! Six months ago today!

To say I am proud is an understatement. But I know that I could not have done this without the help of this forum, the wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable people who are so willing to help. THANK YOU...thank you so much! :)

What wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! I hope that will be true for me too in 6 months! I'm waiting to get my KR808D Volt in the mail!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread