My success story, I had to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weisner

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2012
Costa Mesa, CA
Hi my name is William, I was a smoker for 36 years. I started smoking when I was 14 years old. Recently I decided to try electronic cigarettes and thought I would use them just to pacify my wife while I was home and would continue smoking as usual outside the house. I was so wrong. The end result was that two weeks later I was not smoking cigarettes at all. This new and I believe much safer alternative has helped me stop smoking cigarettes after almost three and a half decades. Due to the highly addictive nature of cigarettes this transformation is incredible and for me it was a miracle.

I currently have a couple of ego pass through batteries.
I use Boge carts 2 Ohm
I have a CartoTank 3ml
I have an ego-t vaporizer as well

I find that each combination gives me a different vape and that they are all good for different reasons.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
Hi Weisner and welcome to ECF! Glad to hear you made the transition to e cigs easily. Some have a bit of a struggle with it. I could not believe how fast I made the change and I was a pack a day (if not more) smoker for over 40 years. I loved smoking and never thought I would quit, but gave the e cigs a try for the benefit of my daughter who had been begging me to stop smoking. Again, I never really thought I would quit nor did I really want to. But, I was amazed at fast I took to e-cigs. I now vape a whole lot more than I ever use to smoke!

If you have any questions, this is a great place to find out info. People here are ready to jump in and answer questions and do their best to provide good info.

Hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I am!:vapor:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Welcome and good luck on your journey. It's a bit of wild ride if you decide to make it one. So many more options then cigarettes...thousands of different devices and juice to chose from. Looks like you are already starting to experiment with different delivery systems and enjoying them for different reasons. You can have a lot of fun with this....as opposed to the "fun" of smoking which is generally puffing down a quick one behind a garbage can and hoping nobody sees you.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
I had a very similar experience. I bought an E Cig because I had the flu and figured I would use it until my chest cleared out and I felt better. This was April 22nd of this year. After smoking 2 packs a day for 35 years I haven't had a cigarette since the day I bought that E Cig.

It IS a MIRACLE Weisner!

I am still amazed each day when I wake up and have coffee and a vape with NO CIGARETTES in the house.

We must have just been ready to quit but we either didn't know how to or we didn't believe we could actually do it. In my case I would say it was both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread