Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I really enjoy this PV. The mod itself is very solid, and the VV works great. Top feeding isn't too bad, only downside is I tend to get a little bit of juice in my mouth right after feeding. I need to get mine refinished, as it came to me very loved, but I swear I could hammer nails with it. Really diggin it overall.

The only negatives I have to say is one, I wish the charger cable would not fall out with every small move. And if it was a little longer, I'd be a happy camper (though a extension cord makes it all right).

And the second is that I wish the bottle construction looked a little more professional. It works great, I just wished it look a little more finished.

Like I said very happy overall, few negatives, but a great mod.

Edit:

Ok so since I have posted this I have found out that juice is leaking from the connector of the mod into the mod itself. Has anyone encountered this before? Is there anything I can do?

Last edited:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Did you get the drip tip adapter? You mentioned the tendency to get juice in your mouth after feeding. I experienced that the first day or so - then I modified a delrin drip tip with a piece of 12 gauge SS tube and it only happened rarely after that. Then the drip tip adapter became available - never happened again. Even the hh.357 can't spit juice far enough to get juice to my mouth with the adapter on, and the elbow the juice tube attaches to sheds juice really well so you don't have any climbing back up the adapter in to your drip tip.

And, I like to use a sealed 510/510 to make sure no juice ever gets through my connector... And i had to tighten the screw a little bit too when i wasn't using a sealed 510/510.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Yeah I actually thought that the drip tip adaptor would help with that. I usually would slap a sealed 510 to 510, but I don't have one and I'm going out of town for a couple weeks so I needed something usable for my trip. The only thing that has me slightly bummed is that I just got a new pump for it, and is has already broken, so no feed system for my trip.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Cren, thank you for letting us know what you like and dislike on the VVPV. We need to know the weak points to make improvements! It's pretty clear that one of the weak points is the pump bottle, and I pass each problem point on to Mike and the shop. The charger port is another known issue that we are trying to solve.

PM me your name and address again so I can get another pump bottle out to you, and let me know if you need us to hold off mailing it until you get home from vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread